Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

H22A into a 1990 Honda Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22A into a 1990 Honda Accord DX

hey, i am dropping an H22A into my 1990 Honda Accord and i was wondering if it will bolt up to the stock tranny and if it does will the tranny be able to handle the abuse... and wheather i need to go out and get a new tranny too... e-mail me with your info please @ radeon4112@hotmail.com thanx

Pwned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

ya done cracked me up Fizz

I never knew 80 chevettes had blinker fluid...
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

dodge chevette right... with the 2001 viper V-24 in it right, has 1000hp to the boosters stock hah.... i think that the one we r talking about.....

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

to answer ur question. yes it will bolt up.
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

I would have answered his question if Fizz hadn't already....he did post up that link which has plenty of info to answer his question....
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

lol, this is really silly to read at 9 in the morning.....
              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

It will work. I have an H22 in My 90 Accord and the tranny will work. However, I switched to the Prelude tranny
                600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Working...
                X