Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

can anyone tell me if this is a usdm ecu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone tell me if this is a usdm ecu?

okay so im looking on craigslist for a usdm p13 ecu to bar my car with.
    im not sure if this is a usdm ecu or what?
    here is the code on the ecu.
    37820-P13-L12
    STUFF FOR SALE!!!
    1992 Accord Lx.
    1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

I've never seen an ecu w/ L before. So far I've seen 2 JDM P13's w/ NXX. So far from what I've seen all the USDM ecu's are AXX, so I have no idea. 2 things are obvious, it's a p13 and it's a manual ecu. Typical USDM ecu: P28-A01 or P05-A52 for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
      I've never seen an ecu w/ L before. So far I've seen 2 JDM P13's w/ NXX. So far from what I've seen all the USDM ecu's are AXX, so I have no idea. 2 things are obvious, it's a p13 and it's a manual ecu. Typical USDM ecu: P28-A01 or P05-A52 for example.
      okay cool, thanks for the info. hopefully someone will be BLE TO TELL ME WHt the L is for
      STUFF FOR SALE!!!
      1992 Accord Lx.
      1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

The part number is for a California emissions USDM 93-95 Prelude Si VTEC with a manual transmission.
        1992 Accord EX 4dr 5spd - SOLD after just over a decade of ownership
        2000 Subaru Legacy GT wagon 5spd
        AHM Platinum Parts Counterperson

Comment

I have noticed the "L" in reference to California emissions in O2 sensors, cats, and ECUs. I won't say always, but I can see the trend.
          1992 Accord EX 4dr 5spd - SOLD after just over a decade of ownership
          2000 Subaru Legacy GT wagon 5spd
          AHM Platinum Parts Counterperson

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145478

Comment

This makes total sense now, KA and KL emissions esp. on websites like Majestic or Bernardi!!! Great info!

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                Nxx are jdm ecu's
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140325
                Last edited by PhatAccord; 10-01-2010, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Both my jdm and usdm say L52.
                  Its what the top says. If it says KL-MT KA-MT or KC-MT its USDM
                  Your man for wiring solutions!
                  CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                  CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Working...
                  X