Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Emissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emissions

well, took my emissions today and fialed. Running 7 points too rich and 2 points too lean. I have the JDM f22b with 450cc on r33's f22a map. 3 ways to solve this:
    1)Wed when my chips arrive burn Iamanonymous F22B map and retry emissions
    2)Buy new set of stock injector o-rings. put old injectors/ecu(pt6) and hope that passes
    3) same as #2 except buy jdm f22b ecu...

What do you guys think?
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

cali sucks for emissions tests...i wouldnt even pass the visual if i rolled up in your car

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

you will pass with the pt6 and stock injectors for sure. I promise..
      I passed 2 days ago
      doing this
      I pulled my 450's and my po6 out and put in my sohc ecu and stock injectors and had no problem.
      Last edited by CBL; 04-25-2005, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
        you will pass with the pt6 and stock injectors for sure. I promise..
        I passed 2 days ago
        doing this
        I pulled my 450's and my po6 out and put in my sohc ecu and stock injectors and had no problem.
        phew, good to hear. I started getting worried... I was thinking even the pt6 wouldn't allow me to pass. Ok, I am gonna go pull the injectors right now then.
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
          phew, good to hear. I started getting worried... I was thinking even the pt6 wouldn't allow me to pass. Ok, I am gonna go pull the injectors right now then.
          thats probably what im gonna have to do as well...it sucks i dont have my accord ECU anymore

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Another option is getting a real time programmer for like $175. That way u can just lean out or richen up whatever part of the map u need to. Not sure if they'd let u do that tho ...its nice living in no emissions land
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

W00T thats right beotches!

here in the FL we run it smokey style.. no cats up in hea!! lol.. thats like the first thing ppl do.. remove all the emissions shit..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                thats probably what im gonna have to do as well...it sucks i dont have my accord ECU anymore
                Damn Eric! I wish I knew! I have my old A1 computer in my trunk... I had it at the meet too!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  Whenever your emissions come around you can borrow my pt6, I won't have a use for it.
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

go with choice 2... easiest way do it right.... and also get it tuned a little lean for the run... or shall i say the emissions..

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

yeah i passed superdeduperdee clean and was like wow... for not being the right ecu i was surprised

Comment

Whenever your emissions come around you can borrow my pt6, I won't have a use for it.
                        cool. my sticker is already 7 months old lol

Comment

well injectors/pt6 reinstalled today, taking emissions tomorrow after school.
                          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

well injectors/pt6 reinstalled today, taking emissions tomorrow after school.
                            cool let me know how it goes

Comment

hey eric, if you feel like coming up to acton you can borrow mine ta get it to pass. i can ripp it out of my car real quick
                              Last edited by massaccord; 04-27-2005, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X