Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Dc Sports Header: Is there a difference???!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dc Sports Header: Is there a difference???!!

I was wondering if there is a HP difference between a 4-2-1 or a 4-2-1 two piece? I just won an auction for the two piece. Hmmm.... does it make a difference?

I am no longer using this forum name.
    You can find me as
    jdm_inspired...
    I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

the one piece is gunna be real hard to install without lifting the motor, could be wrong tho, idk ive never seen one. but if there is a difference it isnt that much

Comment

a one piece header with downpipe would be a living hell to install, because of the difficulty, i may be wrong like Travis, but i've heard that it def. isnt fun installing a one piece. The two piece header is a lot easier to install, because you can bolt the downpipe onto the exhaust header right off the engine. Hence, then you can bolt the downpipe on after you install the exhaust header, and it makes install alot easier...what kind of exhaust header did you buy btw?
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

DC dude read the title

Comment

im not sure why the guy is giving you an option, they dont make a 1piece headr for 4th gens.

Comment

serious, never seen a 1 peice.... but i do know that the H23a1 header fits so maybe u got screwed and got that one, its ganna suck for the install....

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

haha thanks guys. No i got the two peice.... i juss read some stuff on dcsports.they do have a one peice for our accord i think... but for racing only... but maybe not. Oh well... yeah... i guess DC is the best for your money right? thats all i hear about. Quality and performance....yada yada yada... so i got a yada of my own hahaahaa.....

I am no longer using this forum name.
              You can find me as
              jdm_inspired...
              I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

how much did you pay?
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                X