Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Blow Off Valve Air Filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blow Off Valve Air Filter

Does the arospeed blow off valve air filters actually work? Like wen you switch gears and makes a swooshing noise like a real BOV?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...eed+blow+valve

page 2 seems to have what you need..searching is helping

Comment

yes i know thats where i found out about it... but more info please?

Comment

no...it just LOOKS like a super sequntial BOV and a giant one at that. it doesnt do anything different than a regular filter

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Wow this is the first I have heard about this. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. It seems like the market is coming out with more and more ways for your car to look and sound like it's turbo. The exhaust that makes your car sound like a turbo spooling. Might as well go ahead and get some neon lights and some hubcap spinners with a huge spoiler while you are at it. Don't forget those slooted and crossdrilled plastic inserts that they have to make your car look like it has a big brake kit.
          my ride

Comment

so pretty much u wen u go and shift gears it acts like a BOV and makes the wooshing noise between gears?

Comment

Originally posted by srsskyline
              so pretty much u wen u go and shift gears it acts like a BOV and makes the wooshing noise between gears?
              did you not even read my post?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

quick question . . . why is this in swaps?
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

no it doesn't!!! just get the buttom that makes the whoosh if u want the sound.. damn everything gets so over done already...

wheres's that NA ONLY sticker.
                  hahahahah

Comment

r
                    i
                    c
                    e

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                      quick question . . . why is this in swaps?
                      swaping filters of course, it can get intense DIY on this please im stuck swaping my filter

Comment

I second the...

R

I

C

E

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

bov filter? what the hell, i had one of those a year or so ago and it doesn't make a bov sound, it does sound different on the intake but its a very crappy filter and if any thing like the larger crappy filters are probably better than those performance wise. don't buy the hype.

Comment

also put me in the fucking rice catagory, i third it. Whoever developed this shit should be kicked square in the dick...if u wanna woosh when u shift save up ur pennies and just go FI
                            My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

at this whole thread haha

Comment

Working...
                              X