Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

russian cb7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

russian cb7's

hello every one. right now i am in russia, far eastern part of it ( really close to Japan) I have been here for about 1 month now and i have only seen 2 cb7's like ours. I checked an engine on one of them (92 4dr EX) and it had F18a, with a carburator. All other accords (inspires) have 2.0 engines and the engines are parralel to the car (if any one knows what the fuck i am talkin about) and the cars look a lot different from ours . I will try to get some pics pretty soon.

Originally posted by accord"R"
    hello every one. right now i am in russia, far eastern part of it ( really close to Japan) I have been here for about 1 month now and i have only seen 2 cb7's like ours. I checked an engine on one of them (92 4dr EX) and it had F18a, with a carburator. All other accords (inspires) have 2.0 engines and the engines are parralel to the car (if any one knows what the fuck i am talkin about) and the cars look a lot different from ours . I will try to get some pics pretty soon.
    As far as I know, the inspire is basically an Acura Vigor....so the reason why the engine would be parallel to the car is because it is a 5cyl.....I don't knoiw much about the F18A's though...are they RHD?
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

they are all RHD, vigor is inspire, acura legacy also looks like them. Most of the people here drive Skylines, Supras and other fast cars that we dont usually have in states. Parts here are 3 times cheeper too.

Comment

DAMN I wish I was in Russia, my girl is there but out west. And yea I imagine parts would be cheaper, Japan's like a hop, jump, skip away. You should see if you can get rare stuff like fogs and stuff...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i wish i could, but i have spent all my money on drinking and parting, but when i come back we can discuss all that stuff, because i will be able to get it. in 1 month, it will be harder because there is not much CB7's here, mostly Inspires and european accords.

Comment

Originally posted by accord"R"
            i wish i could, but i have spent all my money on drinking and parting, but when i come back we can discuss all that stuff, because i will be able to get it. in 1 month, it will be harder because there is not much CB7's here, mostly Inspires and european accords.
            european accords mean flat side moldings
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

what are you doing in eastern russia? im from russia...
              You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

i am visiting friends and relatives. i moved to alaska 4 years ago, its like a fucking village here. Shit load of imports but here its not as advanced as in lower 48.

Comment

sounds like really far away from any civilization, are you having fun there lol

Comment

Make sure you get a *contact* in case we need to get something .. like .. ahem ..
                    flat side mouldings .. ahem ahem ..

Be safe .. and have fun ... oh and uhhh .. shoot some pics would ya ??? We'd love to *see*.

прощаться !!!
                    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Ok, i have the contacts, cb7's here are not european, they are JDM not flat side mouldings. right now i am in Khabarovsk ( capital of eastern russia ), and there is a city withing 8 hour drive which is a center of JDM cars in russia ( Vladivostok) so it will not be a problem to get anything. the difference between our cb7's and jdm in appearance is 1pc headlight and i think the grill, everything else is the same.

Comment

how much do they sell the headlights for over there?

Comment

Working...
                        X