Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

hp fot turbo motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbo90accord
    stock f22a4+t3/t4-60 equals 315hp of love on stock internals!!!
    i already added you
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
      stock f22a4+t3/t4-60 equals 315hp of love on stock internals!!!
      Damn that's sweet. How long have u been boosted on them stock internals?
      U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

hey midnite
        the numbers that u gave us...is it with stock internals or u need to do somekind of work in order to get those numbers

and is it on the safe side or on the edge
        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

most are stock internals and daily driven. He's taking members dynos from this site.
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

f22b1 t3/t4 - 300ish whp

that was the only one with forged internals. Every other setup besides that one was had completely stock internals. And as soon as you boost your on the edge.
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
              h23 with t3 @8psi - 230whp
              f22a with t3/t4@10psi - 248whp
              f22a with 14b @8psi - 195whp
              f22b with 16g @10psi - 208whp
              f22a with t25 @10psi - 160whp

just search for "dyno"
              I thought r33 was making 196whp with a stock exhaust system? Surely I'll break the 210-230whp with a f22a6, freeflowing exhaust, and 272 delta reground cam.
              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
              X