Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

How fast have you gotten your CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How fast have you gotten your CB7?

Well last night i was bored so i did some weight reduction.. (pulled out spare tire) and hit the interstate ......
    i did a scan of the road then i turned around.....i pushed my car to 122...but there were cars coming up so i couldnt get it any faster....had to play it safe too....its a beautiful feeling tho
    i have a CAI....and 2.5 piping catback.......with an f22a6
    i feel i can get faster with headers and a high flow cat
    just wondering how fast you guys have gotten your CB7s..
    intrested in seeing how fast the h22's have gotten and f22's pls post your mods

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    Well last night i was bored so i did some weight reduction.. (pulled out spare tire) and hit the interstate ......
    i did a scan of the road then i turned around.....i pushed my car to 122...but there were cars coming up so i couldnt get it any faster....had to play it safe too....its a beautiful feeling tho
    i have a CAI....and 2.5 piping catback.......with an f22a6
    i feel i can get faster with headers and a high flow cat
    just wondering how fast you guys have gotten your CB7s..
    intrested in seeing how fast the h22's have gotten and f22's pls post your mods

weird doesnt the speed gov. dont let you pass like 112mph ? i could never passed that when i had the f22a1
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...t=speed+thread

Comment

around 100 my freind told me theres a speed limiter on my car and i think 116 is the limit?

Comment

thanks bruno

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
            around 100 my freind told me theres a speed limiter on my car and i think 116 is the limit?
            the 93 EX doesnt have a speed governer

Comment

ive taken my ex to 123 when it was modded kept her there for quiet some time too! i passed maple and 92excoupe at the ct meet. and she had no more in her unless you gave me liek 60 more miles to let her creep up mph.
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i had mine at 122 but fucking cars were in front of me..so i had to slow down...i want to find a good stretch here in florida..where i can open her up with no cops and cars..its all flatland here......i can tell you 122 is beautiful...i leave the sunroof open....but i have a sunroof visor..which i beleive redirects the airflow over the sunroof to prevent drag.....then i crack the rear right window so air is sucked into the car and redirected out the window..nice breeze
                i think my 93 ex can go faster but right now its a slow uphill to 122..i can get to 120 easily but after that the gains are slow...im sure it will change with high flow cat convereter and headers..and more weight reduction ..im guessing if i didnt have traffic in the way...i could hit 128 to 130
                my car feels stable..doesnt shake or anything

Comment

whenevr it cuts off, sometimes it goes a little further than what it usually does but then takes away all power till like 100 and then gives it back..i take it to the max everytime i get the chance.

^sold

Comment

The speed govenor limited me to 120 something before I was boosted, I have'nt tryed to go that fast since boosted or with uberdata and no speed limiter. but it does get to a hundred alot faster now
                    ricers make baby jesus cry

Comment

well after all the mods, got 130+ don't know the exact speed bc speedo goes to only 130. mods= aem sr intake, aem fuel rail, venom injectors, msd sci ignition box, msd cap, msd super conductor wire, msd blaster ss coil, bosch platinum 4+. i swear the faster i go the smoother the ride i plan on getting a digital speedo when i do sommore mods. i didn't even think to c what the rpms where. o and for those concerned with safety, it was on a back road bout 5 miles from the nearest house lol. no way would i do that speed on the highway!!!!!
                      My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
                        well after all the mods, got 130+ don't know the exact speed bc speedo goes to only 130. mods= aem sr intake, aem fuel rail, venom injectors, msd sci ignition box, msd cap, msd super conductor wire, msd blaster ss coil, bosch platinum 4+. i swear the faster i go the smoother the ride i plan on getting a digital speedo when i do sommore mods. i didn't even think to c what the rpms where. o and for those concerned with safety, it was on a back road bout 5 miles from the nearest house lol. no way would i do that speed on the highway!!!!!
                        do you get to 130 pretty easy or is it a slow climb?

Comment

i can get to around 100 easily but after that lol takes alittle bit lol with the new ignition system i noticed it climbed up to 100 MUCH faster.
                          My members ride thread

Comment

mine cuts off at 118 the car jerks and the gas pedal no longer works and it cuts the fuel until like 100 and then you can go again.
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                              mine cuts off at 118 the car jerks and the gas pedal no longer works and it cuts the fuel until like 100 and then you can go again.
                              thats the speed govenor, u have any modifications done? as soon as i put in my air intake govenor was non existant.
                              My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X