Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

For the uberdata users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RENR
    replied
    i think if you want to seriously squeeze out every possible bit of hp out of your motor, crome is the way to go. those extras features can mean the difference between max hp and a hole in your block.

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    No its being distributed atleast, unlike neptune. Neptune will be coming out one day but they want money for it too. So far i'm getting lots of support from you guys and the local cars i've tuned about switching to Crome.

Although its like...the cars that i've tuned run great, from H23Accord's hybrid to the high comp GSR motor i did last week they all run great and i get rave reviews from the owners about how smooth the car drives, how fun it is, and so on. The ppl i've tuned are rarily ever able to come up with anything to complain about. The reason i said all that is cause all those cars were tuned on uberdata. Its not a bad program by any means. And its that history of doing great with the past setups that makes the changeover difficult cause uber has done so well and continues to improve.

Leave a comment:

• 90boostdaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by midnite racer x
    I'd be more scared of pirating Crome than any computer game, CD album, or movie cause word spreads around too fast...and they got lawyers that'll be listening I think as a dealer i'm allowed to lower the price as i please.
    see, this is what i was asking, so they are taking the neptune route i see

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    I'd be more scared of pirating Crome than any computer game, CD album, or movie cause word spreads around too fast...and they got lawyers that'll be listening I think as a dealer i'm allowed to lower the price as i please.

Leave a comment:

• 90boostdaccord
    replied
    crome is definitely nice, but what all do you get with the $150?? i definitely haven't been keeping up with the tuning aspects, but if they're charging that for just software, what will keep people from pirateing (sp?) it? unless they are going the same route as neptune, with only authorized "dealers" being able to use the software.

i'd be interested in crome, if it wasn't so expensive

Leave a comment:

• prodigymb
    replied
    im switching to crome pro from uber

Leave a comment:

• Backfire32
    replied
    i think to make uber 1.7 rtp capable you have to download a file and place it into uber to give you that option.

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    dl uber 1.92, it shows a tab for it there. The other ubers supported it but i don't think they showed any tabs. I'm almost positive 1.7 was RTP capable but i'll look into that as i do my research about the pulse widths.

Leave a comment:

• CBL
    replied
    I just downloaded uberdata 1.7 and I dont see how it supports real time programing. Midnight can you tell me how to use it, some times i am just really slow and stupid.

Leave a comment:

• HondaFan81
    replied
    Originally posted by midnite racer x
    you and your difficult questions Gimme some time i'll find out. I swore i saw special injector modifiers tho but i could be mistaken
    That'd be sweet.

Ends up this saturday I'll be at my friend's shop. So hopefully I can get you them ignition timing numbers you wanted.

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    Originally posted by HondaFan81
    What are the abilities in Uberdata when it comes to injector tuning?

I ask because when you deal with larger injectors, etc...would it be easier to tune these injectors to your custom modification setup if you had the ability to tune injector pulse-width, etc.

How does Crome compare to Ubderdata in this?
    you and your difficult questions Gimme some time i'll find out. I swore i saw special injector modifiers tho but i could be mistaken

Leave a comment:

• HondaFan81
    replied
    What are the abilities in Uberdata when it comes to injector tuning?

I ask because when you deal with larger injectors, etc...would it be easier to tune these injectors to your custom modification setup if you had the ability to tune injector pulse-width, etc.

How does Crome compare to Ubderdata in this?

Leave a comment:

• 93wagonEX
    replied
    i had know idea about crome.
    ive been so taken up by uberdata for the last couple of months i havent even really looked at anything else.
    id be willing to chip in a little for you to get crome pro to see what kind of difference you can make with it.
    i think with all the people youve done tunes for, you could probably get 150 bucks pretty easily.

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    Originally posted by CBL
    Once uberdata supports this it will ownnnn.
    it already does support RTP. Also the free version of Crome still exists its called Crome Free. I too believe Uber will either catch up to or surpass Crome because there are many minds working on new versions, features, and any bugs all the time.

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
    will chrome support autos? i know hondata doesnt...
    Good question...we should check up on that.

Oh and guys...just FYI i did finally figure out how to get the car to start-up on the first crank. On top of that the newest version of uber has a start-up cranking feature i just haven't tested it out yet. One thing i'm looking into is if the FTL feature is an ignition cut or a fuel cut. Uber is a fuel cut but i want ignition to help me build boost off the line.

As to the hondata debate. To each their own, but most tuners consider it outdated and easily surpassed by these rival programs.

Leave a comment:

• KillerCam282
    replied
    Would people stop calling it CHROME. Its CROME!!!

Crome sound like it has more user friendly features. Being able to start your car up in one shot sounds pretty useful to me. Definitely the support is here from me should you switch to CROME, MRX. I might just get one myself, as I have been doing my research and I feel that I understand this ecu chipping deal. (more or less)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X