Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ECU for TURBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECU for TURBO

im trying to put together a turbo kit but i do not know what kind of ecu i will have to buy and also where to get it. i hope that you can help to give me some ideas.
    [SIZE=4] IMPACT
    [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture]

Best bets are a chipped P28 ECU. They are easiest to work with and there are a variety of tools out there like Uberdata, chrome, hondata, etc.
    2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
    JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
    My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

even better search. There is even a sticky about this in this category
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Yep search is your best friend. btw which motor are you turboing? Most people run a chipped p06 for f22 turbo. H22 wise most people use p28 chipped if that helps.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
        X