Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

h22 cb7 Vs. F22B dohc cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 cb7 Vs. F22B dohc cb7

not a kill, but just something to show what tuning can do. I kept up with an h22 cb7, side by side.

im the gray one, on the right.

my setup:

F22B DOHC
    egay header
    2.5" piping to catco cat, 13" resonator and obx twin loop
    egay CAI
    p06 tuned by me

h22 cb7(blackice on here):

JDM H22A
    stock header
    2.5" piping, magnaflow(i think) cat, 26" resonator, obx twinloop
    p13

a roll on I-5, we were going about 50 i think. we started in 2nd gear, both revving to redline(mine is 7k, his is i duno).

the vid says it all.

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...t=MOV00597.flv
    Last edited by d112crzy; 08-02-2006, 01:35 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

LOL! u crack me up joser!

couple things i gotta say before everyone goes on....

cory isnt runing a DC header, its stock, and his H22 is running UBER UBER rich, looks like a flippin diesel truck!! its worse in person and i was the guy video taping that. if he leaned out his a/f im gonna say its a differnt story. but even at idle u can smell gasoline from his exhuast......

just my .02

nontheless joser ur car DID keep up right with his.......

Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

thanks sean, edited.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

"It does not matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning is Winning"
        Last edited by KillerCam282; 08-01-2006, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCam282
          "I does not matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning is Winning"

umm there wasnt a WIN in this situation.....good job with the quote though...
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              umm there wasnt a WIN in this situation.....good job with the quote though...
              It must hurt to see the mighty H22 VTEC unable to run from a comparable car with a F22B non-VTEC. None the less, the camera angle shows the F22b pulling on the H22, but I wasn't there. Yes, I know it was rich, it was visible. Personally, I don't believe two cars could ever race and be even. Most likely someone gave up before any feelings could be hurt.

Comment

why the hell is the h22 running so rich? with simple mods like that and a stock ecu what is there to screw up to make it so rich?

and killercam is just saying, don't use excuses. it's a joke
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                  why the hell is the h22 running so rich? with simple mods like that and a stock ecu what is there to screw up to make it so rich?

and killercam is just saying, don't use excuses. it's a joke
                  Thanks Rob. Thats exactly what I meant.

I wouldn't race Rob and say, oh my S2K isn't tuned yet...

But, thats just me.

Comment

lol at least you know when vtak engages. Haha mine does the same thing but it keeps on smokin lol i need to lean out the chip on my p28 =D.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCam282
                      It must hurt to see the mighty H22 VTEC unable to run from a comparable car with a F22B non-VTEC. None the less, the camera angle shows the F22b pulling on the H22, but I wasn't there. Yes, I know it was rich, it was visible. Personally, I don't believe two cars could ever race and be even. Most likely someone gave up before any feelings could be hurt.

nobody gave up, these two characters would have gone forever if they could, but TRAFFIC on I-5 just doesnt allow that.....

anyways i say stick to ur FF quotes; ill leave josers thread alone now!

gotta give the props to jose, his engine is definately healthy and his tuning skills are WORKING!

k bye
                      Sean

Comment

hahaha you guys get so fucking serious about this stuff, exactly why I don't post in the racing forum. Nonetheless he kept up with my car. Only thing you might note is he was starting off in 2nd while I was in 3rd. I started pulling ahead in 4th by about a half car at least before we both had to brake....His tuned ecu helped a ton. I pulled him before by a few cars. Now I can't wait to get tuned, that shit spewing out my exhaust is plain gross lol.
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

what in the world do you need tuned? you have a stock ecu and simple mods
                          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

uhh you didn't notice the horrendous amount of smoke out my exhaust? jdm ecu's are notorious for running rich...plus i'm getting ready for a turbo build so might as well practice tuning on n/a
                            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                            Project 240SX
                            Originally posted by chillin943
                            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                              what in the world do you need tuned? you have a stock ecu and simple mods
                              WW lmfao <---sorry last post

Comment

Working...
                              X