Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

***Free/Cheep mods for more power***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Free/Cheep mods for more power***

Im to lazy to make a pretty post so here are the links to the other sites. Some of there mods are ones you already know but there are some new one's ive never seen before. And frankly i dont think im going to try some of these my self. Either way it works for them and should also work for us..

http://www.ultimateresourceguides.co...-freemods.html
    http://www.92lude.com/perfmods.htm

If you guys have more add them in..

Has any1 ever tried that throttle body coolant bypass thing?

For some reason it seems kind of tenting....
    Last edited by prNonVtec4u; 09-23-2006, 12:09 PM.

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Yeah ive done that one about a year ago. Havent had any problems with it. No real gains but add a few of them together ya may get 2-3 hp. every little bit helps..

Comment

holy crap.
        when i first got my car, i googled

and i got that exact same website.

ive never done any of the mods tho. :O

Comment

Lose weight....Easiest way and free.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

^^^ hey i must admin this mofuck@@@ is fucking right lol

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
            Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

From the Prelude post for fuel pressure mod:
              "Now the regulator can suck in as much air as it wants...... However, DO NOT cap off the regulator! If you cap off the regulator it defeats the whole purpose cuz you will be stopping all airflow to the regulator." This guy obviousely has no clue what he's saying! He needs to proof read before posting DIY's. That's is some funny

Comment

Oh hell he made a goof.. I did find some of this intresting. I dont think im going to be hacking my injectors anytime soon.

Comment

1- i've check the first link and question: How in the hell can you get your spark plug to be tight (the open end of them) by the intake manifold.... I've try like 25 time today and they always get tight at the exact same place (the open end face the driver side wheel)

2- I've read on some other forum that bypass the coolant can be dangerous in cold climate (like here in quebec)... It say that with a hot engine when the cold air enter the TB 'buterfly' can stay close because the cold air 'reduce' the metal (metal expand when hot) What do you think

Comment

rofl at removing the front sway bar , i love my huge aftermarket one http://www.92lude.com/sway_bar_mod.htm
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                      rofl at removing the front sway bar , i love my huge aftermarket one http://www.92lude.com/sway_bar_mod.htm
                      So do I..... it's GREEEEEEN, my favorite color.
                      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by croc-note
                        1- i've check the first link and question: How in the hell can you get your spark plug to be tight (the open end of them) by the intake manifold.... I've try like 25 time today and they always get tight at the exact same place (the open end face the driver side wheel)
                        Your read my mind. I was just getting ready to say the same thing. I wasted like an hour and a half trying to do this when I replaced my plugs. Later

Comment

Originally posted by croc-note
                          That's prob. why you have to buy several sets of spark plugs just to get 4 that are threaded a certain way so it bottoms out @ the IM. Or you could try to add another washer or 2 to the spark plug, but I'm not sure if that's possible since they don't come off.

Comment

Working...
                          X