Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Delta Wild Grind gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delta Wild Grind gain?

Anyone have any dyno information to say how much of an increase to expect from a Delta Wild Grind cam on an F22A? (Or any educated guesses for that matter?)
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

really and greatly depends on the setup. Nothing more to it. Expect atleast 15whp with i/h/e though.

Hehe, "delta wild grind"...sounds like a new dance
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

rofl
      I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I've never heard of a Delta "Wild" Grind... Is that different than the 272s and 282s? Do you have to replace your valvetrain for that one?
        R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
        FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
        Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

Originally posted by b-bomb
          I've never heard of a Delta "Wild" Grind... Is that different than the 272s and 282s? Do you have to replace your valvetrain for that one?
          Its mandatory for the 282. Otherwise it will destroy your stock stuff.

Comment

So the Wild Grind is just a name for any of the delta grinds then?

Member's Ride

Comment

no, thats just HIS description of it. He's probably talking about the 272 or the 282 grind.
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

So the Wild Grind is just a name for any of the delta grinds then?
                Never heard of delta referring to it as a 'wild' grind.

I just thought he was talking about a more aggressive profile.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

um.....that's how I've seen it described many times on here. I've heard people refer to either a "mild" or "wild" grind.

Comment

^^^ Oh ok I get it now, lol.

Member's Ride

Comment

^^^ Oh ok I get it now, lol.
                      Me too, I thought the wild grind would be the next step up from 282 or w/e!

Comment

Working...
                      X