Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Any CB7 compatible clutch kit systems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im thinking about it and i am very interested so the mc will bolt right up its just the line that you were worried about i mean if it bolts up then hell ya why wouldnt you its an upgrade from the factory

Comment

yes it physically bolts up the same way.

its just the location/angle of where the hardlines mount up. maybe ill grab a couple at work off the shelf and snap a pic with my phone and show you guys...
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

that would help..but I'll still do it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
          yes it physically bolts up the same way.

its just the location/angle of where the hardlines mount up. maybe ill grab a couple at work off the shelf and snap a pic with my phone and show you guys...
          what about one for a teg.

Comment

I have installed 2 of those Omni clutch master cylinders and had to remove it both times when it failed to work. Ended up putting the junkyard used one back on and suddenly the clutch starts working again. This was about 1-1.5 years ago, so hopefully they got it right since then.

Comment

i wonder what the difference is for the stepped portion on the flywheel for B series motors as opposed to the f/h series.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

well way to bring an old post from the dead lol.. well i looked into the iinterchange of these mc's and the only difference is the rod length..easy swap out.. i did this since i was having trouble finding a fitting to go into the mc itself when i was making a clutch line...
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Working...
                X