Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

IN need of a good basemap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock right now.. i thought about getting either a 2.5 bar or 3 bar
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

you get ya car runnin???

Ride List
      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

its soo close i can taste it...lol.. i dont have much left to do with it...
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

what do you got left? besides tuning?

Ride List
          1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
          2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
          newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

youve got mail.
            spin city

Comment

Did you get a basemap yet................Just askin? Crome pro has the dataloggin.....And I have it and running it...On plenty of cars.....I also use the ostrich.....So why do you have a moates datalogger
              Last edited by WhiteGhost; 10-16-2010, 04:13 AM.
              Only give advice when I know or have done it and it worked

Comment

Ummmm

I am assuming the datalogger is to well... datalog.

What else would you own a datalogger for?

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
                  I am assuming the datalogger is to well... datalog.

What else would you own a datalogger for?
                  You know what I already talked to the guy that posted this on P.M....Why don't you tell me what it does......Cause he didn't?????Matter a fact nevermind....I will save you the google time.....All the moates hulog datalogger is,Is A fancy datalog cable for 35 bucks...Which you can get a xenocron datalog cable for 10 bucks and it has that big ass box built in to that little cable which is easy to hide if wanted...And cheap...If you know anything about tunning which I know now you really don't, Crome pro Datalogs...Thats one of the reasons people pay 150 bucks for it.....So they can datalog......But you need a cable to hook it up from your laptop to your ecu.....The Ostrich is to real time tune....Don't mean to be a dick but don't try to be a smart ass...Sorry ,but Im not going to be made fun of..........When I know what im type'n about, he don't even have the stuff,Just seen it on moates videos.....Im Just try'n to save the guy money and be helpful

Comment

In the future

In the future when you are trying to save someone money, you might want to say something like.

"there are cheaper ways to datalog then buying the moates hulog"

This would not have been commented on by me. As you probably don't know, (assumed from reading your post), I do know what one is, and in fact do a bit of tuning.

Also for the record, you should not take internet posts so seriously, by reading your original post you should understand that it was written poorly and hence interpreted by me as you saying he did not need anything connected to the datalogging port and only software that is capable of logging data. This as you hopefully know is false.

You might also note that the individuals who tend to post in tuning threads tend to have some idea of what they are talking about, and if it in the slightest way appears as though someone is posting that doesn't know what they are talking about others flame them quite quickly. The reason for this is that giving tuning recommendations when not having a REALLY good idea of whats going on can and most likely will result in bad things happening to other peoples setups.

Just somethings to think about

EDIT: I would also like to state that in my opinion people only pay $150 for crome pro because they are either misinformed, or want to tune multiple vehicles.
                    Last edited by Ghetto_CB7; 10-17-2010, 07:15 AM.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

i would also like to say that i do own the chrome pro and the ostrich... i was misinformed about the hulog.... iam glad you cleared that up for me and thank you for that.... i would also like to say that the only reason i bought the crome pro is.. in fact like you said.. to tune other hondas in my area... (well most of the ones around here just want the launch controls and the shift light added and thats about it... i live in a small town lol....)i figured buying the program would help in the long run beause a buddy of mine does tuning here locally and i figured i could make money back by letting him use my computor to tune those hondas that have a crome setup... i also plan on buying a chip burner in the near future too...
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Well I took your post as the box datalog sorry Bro 4 real.......Sorry dont want No probs...And thought you just wanted to be a smartass and alot make there post that way it seems.....Amd we p.md each other and cleared this up
                        Last edited by WhiteGhost; 10-19-2010, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X