Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

TEO4H Shadow Turbo on CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEO4H Shadow Turbo on CB7

will a TEO4H off of a dodge shadow work for my cb7?

im running a f22a4 block, f22ax head from a prelude.

what would be the pros and cons because i may use it i just want to know if its worth rebuilding this turbo because its hard to find turbos at the pick and pull around my area.

That turbo is tiny. Small turbo means lots of heat, as you'll be running it out of it's efficiency range with an F22. More heat means your motor isn't as likely to last. I'd get a larger turbo.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

ok thanks for the reply, what turbos can i pull at a junkyard that are large enough for my motor. what cars can i pull em from?

Comment

Any 5 speed Mitsu Eclipse or Eagle Talon TSi should have a suitable turbo. Stay away from the automatic ones, they had a 13b on them, which is pushing the limit on smallness for our engines.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

^^^ good info there cuz I never thought a 13b was in a auto, like u said the smallest for a cb will b a 14b size turbo. Man, I'm really try 2 learn about turbos and the diff sizes, I checked youtube and all but I still wanna learn I feel as if I insist on learin, any links u can give me, send it 2 me thanks.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
            ^^^ good info there cuz I never thought a 13b was in a auto, like u said the smallest for a cb will b a 14b size turbo. Man, I'm really try 2 learn about turbos and the diff sizes, I checked youtube and all but I still wanna learn I feel as if I insist on learin, any links u can give me, send it 2 me thanks.
            well there are many people that are using 14b turbo from 1st and 2nd generation dsm cars..... including manifolds and injectors from the same cars..

you can find them at junk yards if you lucky...

others like 16g turbos which are used on the same cars as an upgrade on the 14b turbo......

i am in the same situation as you. trying to learn as much as i can, so i can start buying stuff..
            there is a lot of info about turbo on this side. just got to take ur time with it.
            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Youtube is not known for being a good place to learn much about anything.
              If people are interested in really learning, read through the posts in this section, do some research over on homemadeturbo, and even check out honda-tech. In all circumstances, you will have to sift through certain amounts of bs, but if you look hard enough and in the right places, you can learn a lot.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
              X