Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

which FMIC should i run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which FMIC should i run?

ok im looking for sizes, that i can fit in the stock bumper, around what size would fit nicely. length wise and hieght.

^sold

johnny racer 5 inch probably....

Comment

one educated man ^^^

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

best front mount for the price too..... $155 shipped or the 6 inch for $185 shipped.......... -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
        tranny (no grinds)
        ECU
        DC header w/ heat wrap
        full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
        $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

CCA front mount, 6"

can't beat the quality.

Comment

www.ebay.com

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=accord_drocca

Comment

Originally posted by urbanrunner
              johnny racer 5 inch probably....
              good luck fitting dat IC on a stock bumper, your gonna have to cut alot of shit like theo did but yea it can be done. haha

Comment

I also will be putting that same one on a stock bumper and it does take some cuttin

Comment

im putting a 6" johnnyracecar intercooler on the stock bumper, I'm just wondering how much im gonna end up hacking off...
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

itll be fine..... its not hard to cut plastic!....... it will look good too if you cut it out so there is more surface area where the FMIC can get alot of air.... -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
                    tranny (no grinds)
                    ECU
                    DC header w/ heat wrap
                    full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
                    $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

johnny race car intercooler

i got the 5 inch johnny race car intercooler for sale 135.00 shipped
                      http://www.myspace.com/ilovevee

Comment

Originally posted by turboacord25
                        i got the 5 inch johnny race car intercooler for sale 135.00 shipped
                        Is it brand new or used. If new or in good condition, I will take it! This is one of the few last things I need for my turbo project. PM me with the info, and if you have pics.
                        97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                        IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

i had it on my cb7 for 2 months and took it off i am currently working on another project and do not need it pm me if intrested
                          http://www.myspace.com/ilovevee

Comment

Originally posted by c mak
                            Is it brand new or used. If new or in good condition, I will take it! This is one of the few last things I need for my turbo project. PM me with the info, and if you have pics.
                            damn, talk about jacking lowoctane's need for a FMIC.. :thumbsdow

its ok
                            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                              damn, talk about jacking lowoctane's need for a FMIC.. :thumbsdow

its ok
                              sheit man, he was just wanting to know what size would fit and so on, he wasn't asking for a wtb fmic, so I jumped on the offer.
                              97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                              IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Working...
                              X