Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo installation instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbseven
    replied
    I got some questions.

Was woundering who has the parts for the turbo build up. My budy has a 1991 DSM eclipse and i can have the whole car for free. what do i need off of it. opossed to what i should by new. Who can and who will tune my ecu. does it make a difference if my engine is the f22b single vtec?

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    I have been trying to do my resarch on this for the few months that I have been on this forum. I finally have got all the information I am looking and step by step instructions. Thanks alot bro I appreciate.

Leave a comment:

• Djmoua
    replied
    Originally posted by Maple50175
    your the man. Someday Im going to Boost or turbo my next accord I get and keep it all stock. I really want to kit it. until that comes this will be in my Accord Collection on my laptop
    tahaha wtf? your sig really says what i see???? hahaha wth is that about? lol

Leave a comment:

• Accord R33
    replied
    because its 3 years old now. shit happens.

EDIT: just checked it, and it still works for me..

try right click->save as

Leave a comment:

• projectAccord
    replied
    how come the write up link doesnt work thanks

Leave a comment:

• DJ Hizzle
    replied
    oh i gotcha... so buying a turbo kit from ebay isnt much of a bad idea, i just gotta watch the buyer....

Leave a comment:

• Accord R33
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ Hizzle
    soooo i take it that this right here will work? or should ebay not even be mentioned in this thread?

16g DSM Turbo Kit form Ebay

SSAutochrome has a horrible reputation..its up to you if you want to chance buying their products

Leave a comment:

• d112crzy
    replied
    it'll work. for how long tho? check out the ssautochrome thread.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Hizzle
    replied
    soooo i take it that this right here will work? or should ebay not even be mentioned in this thread?

16g DSM Turbo Kit form Ebay

Leave a comment:

• Accord R33
    replied
    Originally posted by accordtuner92
    first off awsome write up..def cleared up sum qs...but i still got a couple more if you dont mind answering 1. what would u reccomend in order to pre[p the motor for turbo some ppl hve told me thicker head gasket and srtonger studs, did you do either of these on your build? my car has 67k if thats any help to you 2. the dsm mani bolts right up, ive heard that they need to be redrilled for the accord pattern thanks bro and bump for a great write up any help would be appreicated. thanx
    head gasket is always a good idea to replace if you have the time/money. i never replaced anything on my motor...and i had over 200,000 miles....i dont know if you realize just how low 67k miles is for a cb7...thats just about unheard of. i think you will be fine...

Leave a comment:

• accordtuner92
    replied
    first off awsome write up..def cleared up sum qs...but i still got a couple more if you dont mind answering 1. what would u reccomend in order to pre[p the motor for turbo some ppl hve told me thicker head gasket and srtonger studs, did you do either of these on your build? my car has 67k if thats any help to you 2. the dsm mani bolts right up, ive heard that they need to be redrilled for the accord pattern thanks bro and bump for a great write up any help would be appreicated. thanx

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    how come you didnt mention the frount motor mount? or did you?

EDIT: nvmd. you did
    Last edited by Mike; 03-12-2006, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Erratic Racer
    replied
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• F22-GURU
    replied
    Damn good Write Up mate!!
    A hell of a lot easier than first thought.
    I've just done a H22A Swap for a mate. I was tossing up between H22A & F22A turbo. Not really Impressed with the H22A!!
    I know which way I'm going! TURBO!!!!!
    With all the proper resources available it should be a piece of piss to do.
    Should be able to knock it over in a couple of hours!!

Leave a comment:

• chile
    replied
    disregard...i'm an idiot.
    Last edited by chile; 12-30-2005, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X