Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo installation instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this setup work with the F22b? I'm assuming since its pretty much the F22a just DOHC...correct me if i'm wrong...please
    Confucius say...when god gives you gators...make Gatorade

Comment

I've talked things over with my mechanic (brother) and we have come to the concensus that my 91 should be turboed. Thanks for this guide as it will definitely be put to good use.
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by TristansCB7
        Will this setup work with the F22b? I'm assuming since its pretty much the F22a just DOHC...correct me if i'm wrong...please
        It will only work if the exhaust ports go o-o-o-o (like the ones on the header)
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
          It will only work if the exhaust ports go o-o-o-o (like the ones on the header)
          aren't the f22b 0-00-0?
          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
            aren't the f22b 0-00-0?
            Don'y know.... thats why i said it will ONLY work IF....
            "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
            - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
              Don'y know.... thats why i said it will ONLY work IF....
              If I recall correctly, the F22b and F22b1 both have different ports but can't remember which goes with which....it's been too long.

Comment

F20A(dohc and sohc), H23, F22B DOHC, F22A all share the same port patterns.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  F20A(dohc and sohc), H23, F22B DOHC, F22A all share the same port patterns.
                  ...then it must be the F22b1 SOHC that must have the 0-00-0 pattern.

Comment

correct.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

this help thanks

Comment

OMFG, Accord R33, didn't you have this DIY f22 turbo installation on homemadeturbos.com before? I'm so gald that I found it again. That one site underwent a site upgrade or something and then your DIY disappeared...So, I was Freaking MAD. But cool.
                        91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

Good write up R33. Im getting rid of the f22a6 and swapping the DOHC f20a in sometime soon after i figure out everything i need to get it running well. After i join the military hopefully i can save up enough for a nice set up. Probably try getting 12 pounds out of it.

My New Ride
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

GOOD JOB this help me alittle.

Comment

Originally posted by MRX View Post
                              And i agree with R33, if they don't research enough thats their own fault. I'll even say that 75% of accord owners seem to want everything handed to them. If they aren't willing to put in the work/research required then we aren't willing to help them.
                              its a forum, ppl are supposed to ask questions and get advice, this is a good place to get a baseline of what to do and then go out and give it a try. if they f**k it up, thats their own fault. if they dont know anything about their car, chances are, they wont try anything too difficult without some help. nice thread though, lots of good info and nice setup.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

could i purchase this kit if so let me know where to purchase it and how much

Comment

Working...
                                X