Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo installation instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is damn good stuff r33, what's horrible is I didn't research what the turbo kits were made out of for my cb9 and my passion for the past 6 years has been dsm I've ran 7 1g's in the past 6 and I've sold off all my parts from them. Real bummer I could have my complete turbo with all the mangement I need with minimal effort. I win some I loose some.

Comment

DSM Eclipse Turbo Manifold T28/16g/20g/14b Stainless
      http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sel...s/tm-dsm-1.JPG
      ECLIPSE,TALON,1G,2G DSM,TURBO MANIFOLD HEADER,T3/T4,NEW
      http://images.andale.com/f2/123/104/..._4G63TF_a_.jpg

will this fit on a F22a accord even after reading around im still not sure if "1st Gen Turbo Manifold" as mentioned in the parts list means that its a type or style. Or does it mean that basically any 1st gen turbo manifol will fit on a F22ax
      Last edited by 92_ExaccorD; 10-27-2005, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lowcord
        arent stealhmodes pipes jus palin ol steal did you paint them at all to keep them from rusting?

also this goes out to whoever can find the thread ive been lookin for it but no luck yet didnt someone find the right size fittings for the 14b? If the did can you put all that info in one place so that people can find it?
        The fitting size is in my thread... I believe that I am one of the only ones who didnt just jam that shitty stealthmode peice in with a whack of thread tape

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=ringmaster

Comment

what type of chipped ecu do i use

Comment

Originally posted by JDMTuner7
            what type of chipped ecu do i use
            What engine do you have? F22a engine need a p05 or p06....
            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

disregard...i'm an idiot.
              Last edited by chile; 12-30-2005, 12:50 PM.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Damn good Write Up mate!!
                A hell of a lot easier than first thought.
                I've just done a H22A Swap for a mate. I was tossing up between H22A & F22A turbo. Not really Impressed with the H22A!!
                I know which way I'm going! TURBO!!!!!
                With all the proper resources available it should be a piece of piss to do.
                Should be able to knock it over in a couple of hours!!

Comment

Nice

Stock Look is where it's at. I might lower it, and some wheels, but not for looks for handling.
                  2nR Racing

Comment

how come you didnt mention the frount motor mount? or did you?

EDIT: nvmd. you did
                    Last edited by Mike; 03-12-2006, 06:38 PM.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

first off awsome write up..def cleared up sum qs...but i still got a couple more if you dont mind answering 1. what would u reccomend in order to pre[p the motor for turbo some ppl hve told me thicker head gasket and srtonger studs, did you do either of these on your build? my car has 67k if thats any help to you 2. the dsm mani bolts right up, ive heard that they need to be redrilled for the accord pattern thanks bro and bump for a great write up any help would be appreicated. thanx

aim: crxruler feel free netime
                      lemme kno too if u wanna nextel it up

Comment

Originally posted by accordtuner92
                        first off awsome write up..def cleared up sum qs...but i still got a couple more if you dont mind answering 1. what would u reccomend in order to pre[p the motor for turbo some ppl hve told me thicker head gasket and srtonger studs, did you do either of these on your build? my car has 67k if thats any help to you 2. the dsm mani bolts right up, ive heard that they need to be redrilled for the accord pattern thanks bro and bump for a great write up any help would be appreicated. thanx
                        head gasket is always a good idea to replace if you have the time/money. i never replaced anything on my motor...and i had over 200,000 miles....i dont know if you realize just how low 67k miles is for a cb7...thats just about unheard of. i think you will be fine...

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

soooo i take it that this right here will work? or should ebay not even be mentioned in this thread?

16g DSM Turbo Kit form Ebay

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

it'll work. for how long tho? check out the ssautochrome thread.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Hizzle
                              soooo i take it that this right here will work? or should ebay not even be mentioned in this thread?

16g DSM Turbo Kit form Ebay

SSAutochrome has a horrible reputation..its up to you if you want to chance buying their products

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

oh i gotcha... so buying a turbo kit from ebay isnt much of a bad idea, i just gotta watch the buyer....

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Working...
                                X