Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo installation instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackice
    replied
    Originally posted by 90F22A View Post
    Damn i miss spelled a bunch of things.. My pain meds are good lol.. sorry bout that...
    Check this thread out. Most people go with a p06 ecu (check out the list of ecu's that will work though).

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=56836

Leave a comment:

• 90F22A
    replied
    Damn i miss spelled a bunch of things.. My pain meds are good lol.. sorry bout that...

Leave a comment:

• rexload
    replied
    you can't just put a chip in and drive. you must have the ecu tuned for your engine before you can drive it

Leave a comment:

• 90F22A
    replied
    Sorry to bring this back to life again lol.. BUt im going to be doing this set up in about a month or two after i have everything i need...

First off AWSOME right up, thanks this helps a million, second..

What ECU chip would i be needing for an F22a1? would i just be able to get the setup installed and drive the car? would i need a map clamp? diode?

And for those who havent seen this site yet here you go and sorry if its a repost..

http://www.thedsmgraveyard.com/category_s/300.htm

Now before anyone goes off and says SEARCH!! I DID! but for some reason the site doesnt seem to understand what i type and i get A bunch of other things instead of what im looking this thread being one of them... I tried Dsm map clamp, dsm setup, Map clamp, diode and i get just about the same thing as i would if i just clikc search withough typing in anything at all ...

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    the OP is no longer selling the kits but you can easily find most of them in a junk yard, oil lines from stealthmode (if they still exist), and an ECU from someone on this site like D112crzy. You might need to buy some other stuff like couplers and charge pipes from ebay.

Leave a comment:

• nauticaboi9486
    replied
    could i purchase this kit if so let me know where to purchase it and how much

Leave a comment:

• Pazzword JDM
    replied
    Originally posted by MRX View Post
    And i agree with R33, if they don't research enough thats their own fault. I'll even say that 75% of accord owners seem to want everything handed to them. If they aren't willing to put in the work/research required then we aren't willing to help them.
    its a forum, ppl are supposed to ask questions and get advice, this is a good place to get a baseline of what to do and then go out and give it a try. if they f**k it up, thats their own fault. if they dont know anything about their car, chances are, they wont try anything too difficult without some help. nice thread though, lots of good info and nice setup.

Leave a comment:

• keoni96826
    replied
    GOOD JOB this help me alittle.

Leave a comment:

• Haccord21
    replied
    Good write up R33. Im getting rid of the f22a6 and swapping the DOHC f20a in sometime soon after i figure out everything i need to get it running well. After i join the military hopefully i can save up enough for a nice set up. Probably try getting 12 pounds out of it.

Leave a comment:

• 91-accord
    replied
    OMFG, Accord R33, didn't you have this DIY f22 turbo installation on homemadeturbos.com before? I'm so gald that I found it again. That one site underwent a site upgrade or something and then your DIY disappeared...So, I was Freaking MAD. But cool.

Leave a comment:

• Hondaman1984
    replied
    this help thanks

Leave a comment:

• d112crzy
    replied
    correct.

Leave a comment:

• Clueless
    replied
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    F20A(dohc and sohc), H23, F22B DOHC, F22A all share the same port patterns.
    ...then it must be the F22b1 SOHC that must have the 0-00-0 pattern.

Leave a comment:

• d112crzy
    replied
    F20A(dohc and sohc), H23, F22B DOHC, F22A all share the same port patterns.

Leave a comment:

• Clueless
    replied
    Originally posted by Rusty
    Don'y know.... thats why i said it will ONLY work IF....
    If I recall correctly, the F22b and F22b1 both have different ports but can't remember which goes with which....it's been too long.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X