Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

supercharged H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cams are not a full blown NA cam. Its a tuner series cam, designed for better high end power. The cams aren't aggressive enough with lift and overlap to create an issue when boosting.

Update:

Its alive!!! Still have charge pipes to run when I get all my couplers. And waiting on injectors. Then tune. Going on vacation next week so all my parts should be in when I get back.

Comment

Sweet bro, keep us updated! Can't wait to see her up and running!

Comment

Cool build! What are you useing for tuning? How high are you reving it? Looking forward to dyno #'s!

Here is a similar setup but like said you have to have it stick out of the hood lol

Comment

That setup doesn't look too bad height wise.. except for the dryer vent intake LOL.

I am using crome.. can't tell you exactly how high I will Rev it, depends on where the power band ends up, realistically 7500, no higher than 8k

Comment

Where's the updates??? I'm stoked to see this thing finished

Comment

Unfortunately still waiting on my oil restrictor.. should have been in last week.

Comment

Throw a set of vice-grips on it til you get the restrictor... Can't hype us up with all the major progress and then let us hanging for 2 weeks... Hell throw us some pix at least :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sordz View Post
                  Cool build! What are you useing for tuning? How high are you reving it? Looking forward to dyno #'s!

Here is a similar setup but like said you have to have it stick out of the hood lol
                  nice valvecover.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=91030 <--MY RIDE!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140230 <--MY ongoing ENGINE BUILD!..

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppa694lyfe View Post
                    throw A Set Of Vice-grips On It Til You Get The Restrictor... Can't Hype Us Up With All The Major Progress And Then Let Us Hanging For 2 Weeks... Hell Throw Us Some Pix At Least
                    X2!

Comment

Haha.. alright guys ill take the camera to work tomorrow, and take them first thing. Trust me the wait is killing me too. Only being able to start it sucks, but the sound it makes is freakin awesome.

Comment

Yeah just rub it in you bastard :P

Comment

sounds mother fucking amazing
                          10th Anniversary Accord.
                          05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            That's actually how I wanted to do mine. Move the alternator down to the AC position, and have all that room up top for the supercharger.

Is this really going to make 300hp? The H22 only makes 165hp or so to the wheels in stock form. 300hp will be damn near doubling that!
                            I expected my M45 (which is a COMPLETELY different animal) to make maybe 220-230 max when I installed it.
                            I feel like folks have hit 300WHP on H22s w/not much boost (10 PSI?)

ITs def doable, esp w/the intercooler.

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I overslept this morning so I forgot my camera. But pics as promised from my shitty cell phone camera...enjoy

Comment

a video would be cool so we can hear that thing roar
                                10th Anniversary Accord.
                                05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Working...
                                X