Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

supercharged H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you make the bracket for the sc and alt available to buy? Im interested seriously.
    COUPE K24

Comment

Supercharger aside, I like the atomic orange colored engine and trans lol. Loving the progress btw, a huge achievement! Thanks for providing the stepping stone for sc's for the community!

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
        Will you make the bracket for the sc and alt available to buy? Im interested seriously.
        Let me finish my build first and perfect everything.

Originally posted by Mvrik View Post
        Supercharger aside, I like the atomic orange colored engine and trans lol. Loving the progress btw, a huge achievement! Thanks for providing the stepping stone for sc's for the community!
        Its burnt copper metallic LOL.

Stopped by my tuners' today he corrected my current map for my larger injectors. I had thought my original bin file was in crome, turns out it was in uberdata, no biggie, he reburned it in crome. Now I'm save to drive it to him to get on the dyno. So fn stoked!

Comment

She's done.. ready for a tune.

Comment

Sweet!! Post dyno sheets so we can see the power band! Kudos on finishing this build to fast and being unique!

Comment

Thanks bro.. next week it hits the dyno.

Comment

That is pretty cool man! If this works out for ya, you have to scoop the hood somehow

Comment

hows it drive? or arent you driving it until its tuned. i guess that would be safest.

Comment

Not driving it... the intake charge pipe isnt connected so I could if I want, its running rich as hell right now because of the bigger injectors. Tuner is coming out tomorrow to adjust the basemap, so I can get it to the dyno safely.

Comment

good to see your taking proper care with it. it would be a shame to see the first supercharged car on this site blow up before it was tuned!

Comment

Can you at least give us a lil sumn sumn in the form of a running video?

Can someone in Cincinatti get dude a camera for the dyno runs???

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

no ac? :/

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                            no ac? :/
                            Who needs AC with a supercharged motor?!? Just put the windows down and step on the gas!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                              Can you at least give us a lil sumn sumn in the form of a running video?

Can someone in Cincinatti get dude a camera for the dyno runs???
                              I will get video on the dyno.. dont worry

Originally posted by SNOOZE
                              Who needs AC with a supercharged motor?!? Just put the windows down and step on the gas!! Lol
                              THATS RIGHT!

Comment

but the cooch bro... the cooch has to be fresh. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X