Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

supercharged H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to touch your car.... with my face

Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
    Originally posted by deevergote
    den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
      i want to touch your car.... with my penis
      fixed...

Comment

All this talk about losses...

People have been using belt driven superchargers for decades w/o incident. This setup will make power, and if it doesn't he can just downsize the pulley to spin it faster. But he did the calcs, so it should be fine.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
          All this talk about losses...

People have been using belt driven superchargers for decades w/o incident. This setup will make power, and if it doesn't he can just downsize the pulley to spin it faster. But he did the calcs, so it should be fine.
          Ah thank You.. at least your being positive. It will definitely be more than what I had so who cares.

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
          i want to touch your car.. with my penis
          There will be no molestation of my automobile sir. She would not appreciate it.. lol

Comment

Damn.. no action on this thread in a bit LOL. Guess everyone is waiting for an update..

Redid my exhaust today, 3in header back, wrx muffler, no cat. Sounds OK, low and mellow at low Rome a bit raspy when you get on it. Sounds better than my previous fart can.

Dyno Friday.. finally.

Comment

Yup, we are awaiting updates! And I just diagnosed that I have a clogged cat so I will be making my exhaust soon as well. Did u use a resonator? I'm gonna put two in mine. Should have a very low calm tone I hope with just a hint of bass... Put so many miles on my car I I don.t like livin with exhaust drone when driving normally.

Can't wait to see your dyno!
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Yea I was leaning toward a clogged cat on mine as well, so figured I'd better do it before the dyno. No resonators, it would be a good idea tho, it was kinda spur of the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by cincy90h22 View Post
                  Yea I was leaning toward a clogged cat on mine as well, so figured I'd better do it before the dyno. No resonators, it would be a good idea tho, it was kinda spur of the moment.
                  Do did u weld it urself or have a shop do it. And did u follow stock curve or go straight under the gas tank...

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                    Do did u weld it urself or have a shop do it. And did u follow stock curve or go straight under the gas tank...
                    Um, like stock, why would you go under the tank? I work at a shop, I welded it.

Comment

What are you gonna tune with bro

You thinking about selling the brackets as a kit?

Damn this is kind of exciting.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Tuning on crome. I have thought about manufacturing all the brackets and selling it as a kit. Once I get mine tuned, I may revise the design first, then look into making them.

Comment

If you make such a kit, I may be interested myself!

Comment

Damn.. no action on this thread in a bit LOL. Guess everyone is waiting for an update..

Redid my exhaust today, 3in header back, wrx muffler, no cat. Sounds OK, low and mellow at low Rome a bit raspy when you get on it. Sounds better than my previous fart can.

Dyno Friday.. finally.
                            Nice! I have a 3inch exshaust on my all motor H23A VTEC. And surprisingly it's not loud at all, I don't have CATs either, but I do have a silencer on. I've read many threads on HT.com that H- series and K- series motors gain power with 3 inch exshaust even when going All Motor. I'm happy with my set up. It makes 200hp to the wheels. I'm sure your Supercharged motor will love it! I think you should get a better header though, DC headers suck maybe get a equal length header or a Tri-Y (like the one I have) with a 2.75 collector to match with your 3 inch exshaust.
                            I'm sure you will see even more HP gain with that 3 inch exshaust.
                            Here a thread about H22s with 3 inch exhaust:
                            http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2197695

Comment

Um, like stock, why would you go under the tank? I work at a shop, I welded it.
                              Just wondering, I've seen people go straight back. And lucky you. I gotta run a cord down from my 2nd floor apt to my welder XD...

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
                                Nice! I have a 3inch exshaust on my all motor H23A VTEC. And surprisingly it's not loud at all, I don't have CATs either, but I do have a silencer on. I've read many threads on HT.com that H- series and K- series motors gain power with 3 inch exshaust even when going All Motor. I'm happy with my set up. It makes 200hp to the wheels. I'm sure your Supercharged motor will love it! I think you should get a better header though, DC headers suck maybe get a equal length header or a Tri-Y (like the one I have) with a 2.75 collector to match with your 3 inch exshaust.
                                I'm sure you will see even more HP gain with that 3 inch exshaust.
                                Here a thread about H22s with 3 inch exhaust:
                                http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2197695
                                Yea it already feels better with the 3in.. I was looking at the tri y, or I think its called full race header.. its 4 pipes all the way under the oil pan to a collector. I'm gonna get one once I get my funds back.

Comment

Working...
                                X