Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

useful product for your boosed accords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

useful product for your boosed accords

A friend of mine gave me this link tonight:
    http://water.lovehorsepower.com/index.html
    looks like it'll help out alot with turbo'ed cars of all makes.
    ~~~~~~~

ive been talking about that fore-evar.. but some ppl continue to believe its dangerous.. and not worth it.. meh.. ill show them.. u need a programmable ecu or some good form of tuning to run water injection or methanol

btw.. id never pay for it.. build it your own..

"waits for mikey to chime in " still havent finished it you fucker.. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

you wanna know, ive literally been jobless since that idea came up, until now? lol... once i pay all these tickets off, ill finally have the money to finish all my little projects that ive wanted to do

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

yeah yeah.. been hearing that for months.. well see..either u finish it or imma start it.!! lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

My friend has a MR2. He was telling me how the MR2 message boards rave about this kit. great build quility! Gets all the carbon out of the engine too
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

I'm a little skeptical, but it seems like it'd work...
            --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
              My friend has a MR2. He was telling me how the MR2 message boards rave about this kit. great build quility! Gets all the carbon out of the engine too

the reason i convinced mikey to build our own kit.. to keep his h22a so fresh and so cl33n cl33n.. their will be powergains.. the injection kit will allow him to run more timing and fuel safely.. so yeah.. power gains will be there.. how much? n/a ? who knows.. but thats not important.. keeping the engine cl33n is though

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

i dont get what it is spraying is it shooting water into tb isnt that bad or is it a intercooler sprayer
                www.2camcrew.com

Comment

water injection is basicly like adding higher octain fuel. It retards your fuel, preventing detination. Basicly is like higher octain, you can run more boost becuase your fuel ignites later.

You should mix the water 50/50 with alchohol though

Comment

are you guys seriously considering making your own kits? sounds like a hella good idea!!

Comment

all the parts necessary are listed!!! hahahaha!

Comment

I cant believe that website is selling them for so much! Water injection is almost easier than running an intercooler. All it is is a pump, nozzle, reservior, and a boost dependant switch. You can make your own for about 150. When I put the new setup on I am thinking of doin it just for fun. http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/i...p?topic=4257.0
                        heres a good link to understand a little more, thank me later.

Comment

you are such a HMT whore.. GO BACK BIOTCH!! lol <3

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

i just put like 2-3 gallons of water in my gas tank.

My friend has propane injection on his diesel f350
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                              you are such a HMT whore.. GO BACK BIOTCH!! lol <3
                              LOL You know it

Comment

Working...
                              X