Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

cheapest 14b turbo i have come across

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheapest 14b turbo i have come across

Earlier today i was at my friends shop just bs'n seeing what extra parts i can take or put to use on my car. when let it be know i see a cb roll up. nothing crazy just a lowered all primerd car. and my friend tells me hes got the cheapest turbo build hes ever seen. so i was intersted. we talk and come to find out hes running

prelude ecu(didn't say which)
    adjustable cam gear
    aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
    walbro pump didnt say
    14b turbo and dsm mani
    mishimoto intercooler with one bar not working do to a hole in it so they pinched and soldered it.
    bunch of spare piping and dsm blow off valve
    certified on the streets for 2+ years

i feel like trying this out on my other cb not to worried about blowing it up. what you guys think. i guess if you dial things in to a pretty good area and arnt wot all day it should be just fine for those moments when you just need a little more umph.

wish my phone was working so i can take pics but the evo could only take a few beatings(thrown it a couple times) by the way if anyone is selling a sprint phone let me know. all i can do is text right now lol.
    Last edited by NVmyCB7; 10-09-2013, 05:12 AM.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=171625

The dsm set up is relatively cheap yet very efficient on a daily car, i would still recommend a rebuild if u have a high milage motor but ive had a buddy use the set up on stock motor for years. Its all about maintanence and health of the set up and proper parts.
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Working...
    X