Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22ax post your turbo build up

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22ax post your turbo build up

Looking for anyone who has a f22 turbo set up. Post pics and parts list and possible power numbers and boost levels. Thanks.

Read the sticky pages. This has been asked so many times. Not trying to sound like a douche, but this has been asked about a decade ago. Same question you are asking. Please read and become knowledge in any type of build.
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

I was going to respond to this a different way but its not worth it. No point in posting anything. It's all been done before I'll just search and compile my own list and pictures. Knowing the build has nothing to do with wanting to see what everyone is up to on one thread instead being scattered.

Comment

It would be faster to build your own thread. There aren't too many turbo setups here anymore. I can think of 3 members off the top of my head
        Raf99
        92smokeaccord
        NWaccord

Check out their member rides and just the member's ride in general.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by BackRoadCB7 View Post
          I was going to respond to this a different way but its not worth it. No point in posting anything. It's all been done before I'll just search and compile my own list and pictures. Knowing the build has nothing to do with wanting to see what everyone is up to on one thread instead being scattered.
          I'm glad you didn't respond to that in a different way, because then I would have banned you without warning. You'll have to forgive us if we don't flood you with every single F22A Turbo Build we know of so you can have it right at your fingertips.

The Performance Tech Section is my baby, I cleaned it up personally after the last reboot. If you search, it's a guarantee you'll find what you're looking for. If you have specific questions on how to do something, then at that point it would be fine to post a thread.

Thread Closed.
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
          If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Working...
          X