Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Stock 92 Accord ECU...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock 92 Accord ECU...

I wondering if anybody knows what the code of the 1992 Accord EX ECU? I search high and low and can't seem to find it anywhere. The reason I want to know this because I want to chip the stock ECU for uberdata...

Caleb
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

its called the pt3 or for f22A6's its the pt6 and no it can't be chipped with uberdata. Search more, plenty of info regarding the matter on this site alone
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
      I wondering if anybody knows what the code of the 1992 Accord EX ECU? I search high and low and can't seem to find it anywhere. The reason I want to know this because I want to chip the stock ECU for uberdata...

Caleb

lol good luck with that one...

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
        lol good luck with that one...

check out hondata...they chip 'em....hondata.com!!!!

Comment

yup they'll chip em' for $100+ i believe...but not accord ecu's

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
            its called the pt3 or for f22A6's its the pt6 and no it can't be chipped with uberdata. Search more, plenty of info regarding the matter on this site alone
            That sucks... since I'm gonna need a new ECU, which will I need for my appliacation?

Caleb

Comment

p06 is usually the cheapest and easiest to find. I have several so PM me if ur interested. It'll be completely plug and play

Comment

shameless plug that was.. rofl...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Another problem is that I'll lose the ability to operate a special butterfly valve electronically in the intake manifold which put make an additional 10hp...but on the other hand, I can manage the engine for better performance. Midnight Racer, I'd just pm'ed you.

Also, if I decided to proceed, instead of getting a complete wide-band, could I just get the wide-band O2 and plug it in where the normal one goes(Make the wide-band O2 perminate) and use datalog to street tune? I know it may be risky, but I'm supercheap!

Caleb

P.S. I also know the Three rules to turbocharging .

Comment

Originally posted by Vettekillacb7
                    check out hondata...they chip 'em....hondata.com!!!!

ewwww.........
                    Attached Files

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      here are some:

don't be cheap
                      don't do anything until your plan is laid out
                      don't install parts until they're all purchased
                      don't boost old motors
                      don't forget to check your motor out prior to boosting
                      don't buy used turbos unless you are gonna rebuild them
                      don't expect it to all go smoothly
                      there are more
                      I've broken a few of those... I think everyone else has too
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                        the IAB setup doesn't add 10 hp.....not really much difference at all, 1-3hp tops....you can run the vacuum line to the intake manifold and it still operates, just opens a bit sooner than with the black box electrically controlled

I've heard of the F22A1, F22A4, F22A6... The F22A6 make more power of the special 4 extra ports. So the F22A6 has 8 intake ports while the F22A1 and F22A4 has 4.

Just a thought...

Also Midnight Racer, did you happen to get my pm? I think something is messed up on my end.

Caleb

Comment

Working...
                        X