Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

I need an ECU for my turbo accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need an ECU for my turbo accord

I am new to this board and really want to become an active member. First I need to know where I can get one of those tuned ECU's for my 91 accord ex 5sp, I have 450cc injectors a 16g turbo and mad desire to go fast!!!!! All I need is the fuel management, I have an Apexi S-afc but I want one of thoe ecus I have heard about them on here and assume they are already tuned for turbo!!!!!!

stock motor? p05/p06/pr4 and the like will do. gdout ran a 16g on the f22a, or did he run that on the f22b? Basically, you get an ecu and chip it, either make your own basemap, or hope one of the members here will be nice and give you their basemap. From there you have to tune it.
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

gyea i ran dat 16g with the f22a1 and put down 248tq and 198 whp untuned, i was running a base mad made by midnite which was pretty good base map.

Comment

hehe..no R33 yet?...CONTACT ME!
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i got po6's. p75's, and p05's. po6's is your best bet i also have plenty of them. i can have it shipped directly to a chipper of your choice.
          [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
            i got po6's. p75's, and p05's. po6's is your best bet i also have plenty of them. i can have it shipped directly to a chipper of your choice.

How he gets them for sooo cheap how u say? we dont know but i got mine in 2 days lol
            Last edited by micksf22accord; 04-26-2005, 09:11 PM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

hey as long as you get them does it matter? lol
              [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
                hey as long as you get them does it matter? lol

lol "day fell of da truck"

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

thanx for the help!!!!!!! so should i go with the 16g, the 14b or t25 I have all three of them because i dont know which one will work best, I also have an IHI rhb5 but it wont bolt on to the dsm manifold. if anybody wants to buy one from me ill take $175+shipping for each one and you can have your chice, they all work, the t25 is in great condition the owner must have kept up on oil changes, the 14b has a little side to side play and the 16g well is mine so never mind the IHI is a rebuild has no shaft play at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X