Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Project Acclipse underway!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey after reading the topic i need some clarification ... I just bought a laptop a p28 chipped( manual) and a zeitronix wideband kit ..along with a new t3 ... and.. well that's all

My car is an 91 lx automatic .. do you think i can still use the p28 even tho my car is auto and the ecu is manual =/

feels great to know im not the only one automatic ..

Comment

ringmaster is trying mine soon, but shipping is slow cuz its 3 days late

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

It was being covered in another thread right now but I think the outcome was that either ECU would work.
        Henry: I tested out the ECU and I still have my headlight problems but good news for you, your ECU throws no TCM codes and has a nice rich tune. Ill be sending it back to you either tomorow or thursday.

I heard from a friend also about the dangers of not using an oil preasure regulator on the turbo oil feed line.... He said that the high preasures under acceleration will blow the seals on an old turbo or one that has been sitting for a while like mine has. Is anyone here using one?

also, AccordR33 what version of uber was Henrys chip made with???

Comment

If it can help when ... when my speed sensor failed my headlight stopped working at the same time and i would'nt have any speedo either ... i removed it cleaned it and the headlight/speedometer went back on ... only worked for a week then i had to change my speed sensor .. 101$

Comment

ringmaster keep the ecu for now cuz I wounldn't be boosting for another long time........

so the ecu is good to go?? how the power??

btw: the ecu is a 5 spd but accord r33 did something to it.......

headlights??- check fuse or bulb if not wires can be messed up.

-Henry
            Last edited by i_love_cb7; 05-31-2005, 11:54 PM.

Comment

OK thanks man, Id say its good to go but you should still tune it for your car... I never got into any boost I just did the little test on my long ass driveway.

I am going in for the downpipe on monday morning and I have a possible lead on a dyno for sometime next week!!! very pumped
              All im really waiting on now is the rad cap from MRX and my JR 160 degree thermostat and my silacone rad hoses.

MRX: Did you get a chance to check on your laptop which chip you sent me was made with which version of Uberdata?

Comment

BUMP for an answer on the map! We need to know! my ECU is pending due to this..

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ringmaster

MRX: Did you get a chance to check on your laptop which chip you sent me was made with which version of Uberdata?
                  from careful deliberation i know that r33 would only be using 1.66...therefore 1.66 must be the one that works out and 1.7 needs some work.
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                    from careful deliberation i know that r33 would only be using 1.66...therefore 1.66 must be the one that works out and 1.7 needs some work.
                    sweet! the answer is found...i smell completion and its near....

let us know how it rides ringmaster

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq

Comment

For sure guys. Just talked to the Dyno guy and im going in for the session on Wednesday

Ill be filming the whole thing and I need to know a good video hosting site thats free. anyone have and ideas???

Comment

woot boosted auto accord video!!!!! shweet

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

woot!!!!

when we 3 cb7 in alberta are boosted we should go to the tracks together!!!!

!!!! sweet !!!!!

-Henry

Comment

Just got home from the shop that made my downpipe and I cant wait untill I get her tuned!! I solved the headlight and spedo problem... turns out that one of the things I relocated to run my charge pipes was a "useless" wire leading into what looked like a fuse holder. I bolted it to the frame again on a hunch and with a few tests on the multimeter determined that would fix the problem. sure enough it did.... must have been a key ground for that lighting circuit. Also got my new rad hoses on a while ago and the JR 160 degree thermostat is working great. MRX: just waitin for that rad cap

stay "tuned" for more pics and the dyno vid. lol

Comment

ok so heres a weird question. why when my car is not moving and in neutral, it doesnt see any boost when I give it the gas? there is probably a really simple answer to this but I was just comparing it to my friends Silvia and my other friends Golf GTI.... they will both hit like 15 to 17 psi while stopped and not in gear.

Comment

they probably have relatively small turbos. The engine needs load to spool out of vacuum. If you use the full throttle launch feature in uberdata u could build about 8-10psi on a 14b

ps did u get the rad cap yet?
                                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                                X