Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ebay ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay ecu

are the cheap "spoon" ecus on ebay chippable? and why the fuck are they only 25 bucks? something can't be right!

i pmed you...my po6's are $45 shipped. to get it chipped is like $60 bucks or so.
    [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

i know, but before i pay $45, i want to make sure that i can't get the same thing for $20 bucks... and i can chip it myself, my father is an electrician and i can call on him for help

Comment

dude $45 shipped is a deal you wont find one cheaper i can promise you that. po6's on ebay are $60 buy it now plus shipping.
        [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

you def wont get one for $20.lmao you ghet what you pay for....i wouldnt buy andthing like that off ebay.....esp for that price. your probably looking at the "spoon chip".

Comment

thats exactly what i am looking at... what is the difference? just take out the spoon chip and then add the chip i want in there and load up uber and its all good... anyone have a non-biased opinion?

Comment

i doubt its an ecu for $25......just aint happening. lol if so shipping is probably $40......

Comment

Originally posted by flacopower
                thats exactly what i am looking at... what is the difference? just take out the spoon chip and then add the chip i want in there and load up uber and its all good... anyone have a non-biased opinion?
                they are selling JUST the chip. not the ECU

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  thanks for clearing that up!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                    thats what i said earlier in my 3rd post......sheesh.
                    Last edited by 93accordcoupe93; 05-12-2005, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
                      thats what i said earlier in my 3rd post......sheesh.
                      yeah yeah...

Comment

Working...
                      X