Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manifold

I was curious, since some people say the f22b ha a completly different exhaust manifold than the f22a, i have heard the h23 exhaust manifold is exactly the same is this true?

The exhaust port/stud locations are exactly the same on the following: all F22ax, F22B DOHC (JDM Prelude), and H23. Don't get F22B DOHC confused w/ F22B1/2 SOHC b/c they are different.

I'm going to assume you're talking about a turbo manifold, so the DSM mani would work on the 3 motors listed above.

Dan

Also, the manifold you're talking about are all different, but I'm not even sure if your talking stock, aftermarket, or even turbo manifolds.
    Last edited by Granite CB7; 05-22-2005, 12:18 PM.

Comment

don't forget the f20a, the exhaust is the same on it as well

Comment

Yes, that's right! Thanks, I forgot.

Comment

yes i am talking about a turbo mani. My firend has one for a f22b SOHC vtec, he says it won't work, but i heard it could

Comment

Originally posted by urbanrunner
            yes i am talking about a turbo mani. My firend has one for a f22b SOHC vtec, he says it won't work, but i heard it could

it won the f22b sohc is 0-00-0 the f22a is 0-0-0-0

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

swo non of them work?,that means i need to work with the dsm or make a custom one

Comment

custom
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by urbanrunner

it can work if u want to pay the money for it. if u dont mind spending about $80 more, im sure WeirRacing could make u an adapter flange to make it work. he said he could make me an adapter to use a b-series turbo manifold on a f22a head.

Comment

Working...
                  X