Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Accord R33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord R33

Does anyone know how to get in contact with accord r33? I want to boost my accord and I know he's selling a turbo kit for $1,200. I tried emailing him and got no reply. Anyway I'm looking for the 16g turbo setup, does anyone one know where to find one?

hehehe hes always busy doin god knows what but anywhow just be patient im sure hell comes through if he wants the money that is. goodluck homey.

Comment

eric may be tied up with his new job and all, but im sure he'll get on before memorial weekend is over.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

he hanst been on for few days, im waiting for my ecu from him.
        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

man this doesnt look good at all. If that was me no offense he probably needs more help on the subject. At what time did you pay him?

Comment

read the thread in off topic about his new job. said he wasn't gonna be able to be on as much and do as much turbo stuff.
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              man this doesnt look good at all. If that was me no offense he probably needs more help on the subject. At what time did you pay him?
              about a week and a half ago
              h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
              New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

im here dude im not out to screw anyone over. like someone stated i got a new job and iv been working a good 50 hours a week. the post office closes at 5 and i get out at 6 so iv been having a little trouble shipping things. you will get your stuff very soon

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I guess that means I have to wait also?! I really need an ECU! I am almost boosted!

WaC!

Comment

Lemme know if i can help, just picked up 3 p06's that can be chipped and shipped.
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Yes you can! I am in dire need of a chipped p06 for my 90lx 5spd f22a1! See my city has what is called street machine weekend on july 8,9,10 and there is an autocross, 100fter drags, stereo comp, show and shine etc. all night all day cruising for the whole City! And I would like to get familiar with my car as a turbo before hand! So the answer remains yes!

WaC!

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                        why would i need "more help on the subject"?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                        X