Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

apex-i safc II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apex-i safc II

Is anyone running this on there turbocharged accords with f22a6 motor?

If so can someone please tell me what you set your low/high, high/low, throttle is!!!

Also I have 450cc dsm injectors, 14b turbo set up, I am also on stock fuel pump,stock fpr, stock motor?

Any info on how to tune this thing with my set up would be greatly appriciated !!

dont buy a hack, theyre poop imo. go uberdata, there are plenty of ppl on here that chip ecu's and can give u a map that works. u just have to tune it according to ur needs, so learn uberdata.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i know there are people on here that also have a safc also,. and unlike a chipped ecu the weather changes alot where i am from and so will tunning it so thats why i was thinking of using the safc.

I would buy a chipped ecu if whoever is chipping it can tell me if the ecu that the are chipping will work with stock fp, and what was the timing when they chipped it, also if it can be chipped to met what i have?

Comment

Originally posted by my92cb7
        i know there are people on here that also have a safc also,. and unlike a chipped ecu the weather changes alot where i am from and so will tunning it so thats why i was thinking of using the safc.

I would buy a chipped ecu if whoever is chipping it can tell me if the ecu that the are chipping will work with stock fp, and what was the timing when they chipped it, also if it can be chipped to met what i have?
        yes,there is a base map for your set up,you just have to fine tune your self.I will be running uberdata before christmas hopefully lol
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

it can work with ur stock fp, but i suggest u get a better one, there already is a map for ur set up, so yea, ur just gona have to fine tune to fit ur climate. i duno about timing tho. you'll have to wait till mrx, carlos, or r33,(or anyone that knows their maps) see this post, they can tell u more.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

k, here. What'd u want to know about the timing? And stop trying to tune the s-afc without a wideband please. Normal settings for s-afc's are -35 across the board for starters.
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

iam sorry i havent begun tunning yet and i do have a wideband plx-m300 with display. The reason for this thread basicly was to decide weather i want to sell the safc and just get chipped ecu instead or continue and try the safc both have there ups and downs i guess.

If i decide to do the ecu i want to make sure the basemap is going to let me drive my car and not be breaking up and stuttering and be reliable until i can get the tunning software.

Comment

the tuning software is freee, even if you sold that safc for $180 you could come out almost dead even with a chipped ecu and a chip burner to make any and all corrections you need to do. I charge $135 for the chip ecu's and i'll even work with you to the best of my ability to tune it as well as the car will allow. The chip burners you can find on ebay. Please see the chipped ecu sticky for info on the chip burners...its somewhere in the middle

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

mrx are you avilable to be contacted by phone to talk more?

Comment

yes, please PM me...but i don't have my phone on my right now

Comment

Is anyone running this on there turbocharged accords with f22a6 motor?

If so can someone please tell me what you set your low/high, high/low, throttle is!!!

Also I have 450cc dsm injectors, 14b turbo set up, I am also on stock fuel pump,stock fpr, stock motor?

Any info on how to tune this thing with my set up would be greatly appriciated !!
                        keep the low throttle about -43
                        and high at -30
                        put the switch point at about 15% throttle youll be ok. the hack is good for about 7psi i wouldnt go any higher than that. use 91octane or better gas.

Comment

i ran my safc 2 on 9psi and stock FP for about 1000 miles till i blew the tranny..... absolutely no issues at all..... i am now waitin 4 sum cash 2 get a chipped ecu wich i would highly recomend as well over the hack, but it would do the job if your not lookin 4 higher psi....

Comment

Working...
                          X