Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Greddy 18g on a f22--need input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greddy 18g on a f22--need input

hello boosted breathren,

i bought a partial b-series RevHard kit (t3/t4, manifold, wastegate) several months back. i just traded it to a friend of mine. in exchange, he is giving me part of his Greddy 18g (manifold, turbo, downpipe) from his GSR.

im planning on running this kit on my automagic accord (f22a1). i was just wondering when i can expect the boost to come on. i think the exhaust is a td05 (or maybe a td06 --im not familiar with Mitsubishi made turbo designations).

i would appreciate any input.

thanks
    Last edited by repherence1; 07-26-2005, 02:48 PM.

i'd say full boost by 2800-3200rpm...you do know that manifold isn't gonna fit right Shoulda kept the t3/t4 IMO
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i'll trade you a 14b turbo/predrilled manifold and partial downpipe for the combo you have......

Originally posted by repherence1
      hell boosted breathren,

i bought a partial b-series RevHard kit (t3/t4, manifold, wastegate) several months back. i just traded it to a friend of mine. in exchange, he is giving me the part of his Greddy 18g (manifold, turbo, downpipe) from his GSR.

im planning on running this kit on my automagic accord (f22a1). i was just wondering when i can expect the boost to come on. i think the exhaust is a td05 (or maybe a td06 --im not familiar with Mitsubishi made turbo designations).

i would appreciate any input.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
        i'd say full boost by 2800-3200rpm...you do know that manifold isn't gonna fit right Shoulda kept the t3/t4 IMO

wassup midnite,

yup, u da man i wanted input from.

regarding the manifold-- imma make dat zhit fit man!!! whatchu mean "that manifold isn't gonna fit right"??? nah, just kidding. i am going to have WeirRacing (from Homemadeturbo.com) CNC machine me an adapter plate that will allow me to bolt the b-series manifold to my f22a1. he said that he could mill it out of 1" stock and i think he quoted me around $80 shipped for it--not to sure on the price because i asked him about it several months ago. however, he did match up a b-series exhaust gasket to a f22 gasket and he told me that there would be a lot of material to hog out but he could definitely do it.

regarding the t3/t4-- i traded that away because i have 3 other t3/t4 turbos in my parts closet. i bought the partial RevHard kit for $500 (manifold, deathgate--Delta Gate, t3/t4 garrett, inline fuel pump, and crappy check valves). i just bought that partial kit because i had a lot of disposable income at the time and i felt that $500 for that partial kit was a steal (here in hawaii--considering people here try to sell used t3/t4 turbos for $350-450).
        midnite, i can understand why u said i should have kept the t3/t4 but having 4 t3/t4 turbos just sitting in the parts closet seemed a little overkill for me. oh ya, the guy i traded with is a good friend of mine too (and i want to see him kill some subbie STI's at the race track --i seen him kill several STI's on the freeway but i'd be super stoked to see him take out the STI's at the race track.

thanks for the response midnite --i was really hoping i'd get a response from u.

aloha from hawaii to the cb7 boost krew.

Comment

Working...
        X