Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

92HondaEX Official Turbo Project Thread.... (56K Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I know I haven't updated this thread much lately and many of you guy are probbly anxious for me to finish, but this doesn't mean I backed out. I just recently bought a welder off of ebay and installed my NA header, looking for a smaller turbine housing to fit my appications. Still gotta buy some more turbo stuff, but plan to be practice my welding skill so I can fab me a mani....*I wonder when deeve is gotta add a new welding/fab forum in.....hmmm*
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

I have made my decision on an turbine housing upgrade to make this turbo spool up faster....anyway, low and behold, the .58 a/r turbine on-center housing. I thought I provide some experiments with the on-center turbine housing since nobody on cb7tuner.com is using one...

Comment

Aight, I finally got my turbonetics .58 a/r housing today(slow seller)....anyways, here's the pics:

Comment

Just for kicks and giggles, I called my turbo "Garrettnetics" as my turbo is a Garrett/Turbonetics combo

Comment

Update:

Time has come to plan the manifold....after doing some sketching, I come up with a design and like to know what you guys think. I'm trying to achieve a somewhat equal length shorty mani made of schedule 40 mild steel pipes, just do notice that the sketches aren't in perfect proportion but done with a pencil and the power of my membrains within my skull.

^^^^ For those who says there isn't a pic, it's right above this sentence.
            Last edited by Clueless; 01-26-2006, 07:00 PM.

Comment

not bad. would be a good mani, gonna hit the radiator?
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

these pix might help

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchaccord
                  these pix might help

sorry for my late responce....that does look awsome man!

Comment

its almost the same design u made

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                    For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Nice design but imo its too close to the radiator. I was in that same situation the same time it wasnt pretty takin shit off to get to other things. But nice setup though i really think its nice. I have the same bov which i include in my kits it really does intimidate the competition.

Comment

I'm in the planning stage of my manifold....ram horn looks probbile. How do you guys cut your collectors? do you guys just buy the collectors? Do they came pre welded or do you have to weld them yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
                          I'm in the planning stage of my manifold....ram horn looks probbile. How do you guys cut your collectors? do you guys just buy the collectors? Do they came pre welded or do you have to weld them yourself?
                          You can buy a premade collector. I have seen a few on ebay, as well as other "make your own manifold" stores.

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
                            my ramhorn is being made right now i can get you pics when i receive it
                            www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdmkid
                              my ramhorn is being made right now i can get you pics when i receive it
                              aight...sounds good. alright, I changed my mind again.....it's going to be a top mount.

Comment

damn did i convince u that fast? lol...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                                X