Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

92HondaEX Official Turbo Project Thread.... (56K Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn just read through all 10 pages.. what ever ended up happening with your turbo project??

Comment

Originally posted by flacopower
      damn just read through all 10 pages.. what ever ended up happening with your turbo project??
      on hold for now, I haven't had the time to mess with it since I got a job recently.
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Engine is dead! Zero compression on all 4 cylinders!

Comment

ouch man, that sucks!
          1990 Accord 4dr EX R.I.P
          1991 Integra LS......sold
          1992 Civic Hatch......sold
          1994 Accord 4dr Ex.....Sold
          1991 240sx...............sold
          1991 Integra......work in progress
          1993 Accord 4dr Ex......daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
            Engine is dead! Zero compression on all 4 cylinders!
            damn, thats prolly why it wasnt running in the first place!! lol. time for the mk3!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Where's the camshaft located? I don't know anything about the blocks the actual engine itself, not my expertise.
              No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

good job on reviving a thread thats almost a year old.

if you dont know where the camshaft is, pick up a shop manual from your local auto parts store.

This guy doesnt even come on the board anymore since he had a fit over some political bs.

Comment

political bs? lmfao ok.

yea i know I just realized what I did.

I saw this thread link on ANOTHER forum(that I guess he's registered on), read it and posted. not realizing the dates.
                  No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

What's the total on this project so far?
                    Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
                    MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

this project no longer exists on this forum. I'm pretty sure this guy still lurks here, but refuses to post.
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

yea, the last time "clueless" was logged on was in early 06.

But I've seen a some variation of his first name around.

Comment

holy purple batman! I haven't visited this thread in a good while now...I suppose people might be wondering what became of this project, well, to simply put...the car started acting weird, sometimes runs sometime won't, water ends up in weird places, and at the time I only had a dish washing job that didn't pay very much(so couldn't afford a shop). Now that I actually have a job that pays real money, I got my mk3 under the knife and yes, I've thought about reviving the cb7....but that official.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            This guy doesnt even come on the board anymore since he had a fit over some political bs.
                            Yea, I got heated in a political thread but that's behind me now and i do my best to stay away from em.

Comment

i wonder if it'd be ok to kinda slap my mk3 build up into this thread....

Comment

its your thread....

just be sure to say something along the lines of what you already did. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X