Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

92HondaEX Official Turbo Project Thread.... (56K Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chile
    looks good. can't wait to see it done.
    Thanks mang....

Did I say my clutch was coming in on tuesday?
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
      Thanks mang....

Did I say my clutch was coming in on tuesday?
      what did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
        what did you get?
        Since I'm poor, I went with an XTD 6-puck Stage 3 clutch...only 200 shipped.

Comment

im lookn at the same clutch would u be willin to give some feedback on the product cause i am interested in it thanx
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
            im lookn at the same clutch would u be willin to give some feedback on the product cause i am interested in it thanx
            Yea, sure....just let me get it installed first. lol

Comment

Got to installing the new head today, here's some pics... sorry if some are blurry.

Comment

I need help finding where this electrical connector connects to....here are the pics:

Comment

not sure but that looks like the connector that connects to another connector to run the black box on the a6 intake manifolds.

so if you have a a6 manifold now you will have to wire up a switch to those wires on the connector to control the butterfly valve.

Comment

Ah yes Caleb, your sig contains the battle marks. Battle on buddy, you will enjoy it in the end.

Comment

I have a problem right now, I got it all together except for that connector and the car won't start. Seems like it's not getting any fuel into the chambers....

PS: ...stupid hose clamp ownz me!

Comment

Something like that happened to me, and it was because I got a bad set of injectors. Since you did a lot more crap it was probably something else, but if they are used injectors like mine were it's something to consider.

I had more cuts than I could count like that on my hands by the time I was done with my turbo installation. They really freaking suck...

Comment

...also, I haven't connected my radiator up yet, could that keep my car from starting? I heard rumors of this....

Comment

Alrighty, still haven't fixed my problem....but I did manage to snap some pics of my clutch and flywheel, so enjoy.....

And of course, the sticker:

Comment

You may want to connect that radiator to the engine. However, I don't think that will prevent you from starting. I really think your problem is electrical.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                                You may want to connect that radiator to the engine. However, I don't think that will prevent you from starting. I really think your problem is electrical.
                                I got the radiator in and your right bout it not helping...I got a CEL, but have trouble retrieving it.

Comment

Working...
                                X