Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Problems!!! Need some tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems!!! Need some tips

To start I have a stock F22 boosted with a 14B set at 10 psi. I am having problems with idle still ever since I installed the turbo and have come to conclude that it is my fuel injectors. They were bought used (450cc's). I turned up the boost for races here in colorado last weekend (ran a 14.97 1/4 mile) and would have gone another time but I blew a coupling and didn't know where to get one on such short notice. but anyways, I had to turn my dizzy all the way forward ,toward the radiator, just to get it to stop detonating and i only get mild detonating under boost when I dont put in octane boost with the 91 octane pump gas. I guess what I'm trying to say is I need new fuel injectors. I have the option of getting new 90-91 eclipse injectors rated @ 450cc or get custom injectors with stock Honda fuel injector dimensions rated @ 450cc. The custom one's will cost about $75 more. what would be more likely to go wrong? I mean stock replacements to me would or should last longer right??? and as far as custom ones they seem to be a little iffy I mean I want something reliable this car is daily driven. Also Does anyone know where I can get injectors for inexpensive maybe?
    Thanx, AJ

I had problem at idle with bad injectors too. ok what i would recommend you do is buy a set of blue or black top dsm 450cc injectors and send them to injectorclinic. they will come back to you like new ! or get a set of injectors from www.stealthmodeperformance.com , they run 215$ and are correct fit can get them in 450cc and 550cc low or high impedence!

Good Luck !
    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

im sellin injectors 550cc rc's brandnew literally pm me if interested

Comment

Working...
      X