Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Turbonetics turbo kit question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbonetics turbo kit question...

Hello, all. I have a real quick question. I was looking around Turbonetics home page in search of a kit for our cb7's, but the closest thing I found was for the '94-'97 F22B1 & F22B2. Could this kit work with our F22A1 & F22A6 cars? Just wondering. http://www.turboneticsinc.com/ts_applications.htm Thanks, and have a great day!
    Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Originally posted by SuperNova92LX
    Hello, all. I have a real quick question. I was looking around Turbonetics home page in search of a kit for our cb7's, but the closest thing I found was for the '94-'97 F22B1 & F22B2. Could this kit work with our F22A1 & F22A6 cars? Just wondering. http://www.turboneticsinc.com/ts_applications.htm Thanks, and have a great day!
    you would not be able to use exhaust manfiold that comes with it because the ports are spaced differently then f22a motors.
    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

btw i got some 550cc injectors for sale interested?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        btw i got some 550cc injectors for sale interested?
        How much, shipping included?
        Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

$190 shipped

Comment

Working...
          X