Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Lowcords official boost thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAJOR suckage.. good luck cleaning that oil mess up

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

boost done!!!

ill take more pics later right now its freezing out

after driving a bit its unbelivable the responce from the turbo thanks to my external dump on the o2 there is near 0 boost creep, but because of the way its positioned i have to get the half civic radatior as of now thers a nice black spot on the stock radiator..lol x-mas is coming up so i know what ill get.
      Last edited by lowcord; 12-16-2005, 09:33 AM.

Comment

looks nice man
        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

The ecu is doing ok? Daily driving is fine?
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

yea so far ive drivin for two days now everything seems to be runnin smooth and im lovin it

daily drivin is fine sucks that its snowing so i have yet to really been able to get on it. but its cool ill wait till it dries up and let everyone know. but its just fine for standard driving conditions.

Comment

starts on the first try even when its freezing???
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

yea fires right up neva had a problem with that

Comment

More pics are necessary. Good job.

Comment

when i take it into the shop this weekend to fix some cosmetic stuff ill take some more pics

Comment

Nice Can't wait to see some more pics, great job!

Dan

Comment

Looks good man, I can't wait to get mine done.... but funds are low, especially going to school full time and working and living on my own I will prevail!!
                        Again, nice work!

Comment

looks real good from here...(as i look in the box full of my own kit)....

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X