Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

a/f gauge wiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a/f gauge wiring?

ok so i got under to the car to see what type of o2 i had well i have one wit 4 wires. does anyone know wich one im suposed to tap into for the a/f gauge?

come'on i know one of you turbo guys should know what wire i need to tap into???

Comment

The white wire

Comment

thank you so much sparkle i was jus in the middle of reading the wireing diagram in my haynes book trying to find it those diagrames are a nightmare..lol

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          The white wire
          Beat me to it...

Comment

ok i tapped into the all white wire , now ive never seen an a/f gauge work in person but is it suposed to constanlly bounce from lean to rich i mean it never stops boucing betwwen the two. I havnt hooked up the turbo yet and the only thing i can think of is mabey my o2 is shot?? any ideas

Comment

Cause that thing really only reads 14.7, its not really accurate anywhere above or below that.

Comment

Yes its suppose to bounce back and forth like that.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                X