Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Boost a f22a6 or swap for a h22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boost a f22a6 or swap for a h22

My question for the day I love the idea of boost. Money is taken into consideration, I need a new engine any ways and am currently on 323,000,000 you get the idea. Is it cheaper to get the same engine and boost it or just do a swap. Actually I need a poll what would the cb7 tuner environment recomend that I should do.

I know it sounds stupid what happens to an engine with my miles on it if I run 6 PSI on a turbo setup.
    Working N/A build up in progress

How many people are going to ask this question... . If I had some free time I search like 10 threads with this SAME EXACT QUESTION.

Comment

lol ppl are lazy... and the thing is.. u bastards should think for yourself..
      do some research and think whats better for urself.. h22 can be pricey so can boosting ur f22... SO GO DO SUM SEARCHING BOY!
      1st Car 1990 Accord Ex-R*Dead // Tow Truck
      2nd Car 1992 Integra Gs*Dead // Tree//Water
      3rd Car 1992 Accord Ex-R // Keepin For EVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by h22a_4thGen
        lol ppl are lazy... and the thing is.. u bastards should think for yourself..
        do some research and think whats better for urself.. h22 can be pricey so can boosting ur f22... SO GO DO SUM SEARCHING BOY!
        I hate coming across like that...but yes. Your cash, your car, your goals. Do some research to make an educated decision.

Comment

amen^^

decide on what you want first, then research on how to do it. Trust me, most questions that you can think of to ask, have been answered already, and if you cant find it on this board, then some other board will have it. But most likely you'll find everything you need on here.

here ya go

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/search.php?

good luck searching.

-Jose

p.s.
          and before you come out and call us assholes, we are not being assholes, we are just helping you in the best way anyone will ever help you.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Ouch I get the point thanks though, im going with the turbo set up.
            Working N/A build up in progress

Comment

ehh depends what you like out of ur car.
              oem reliability - then h22 is the way to go. i am personally addicted to boost since age of 16 when i had a 1.8t VW. teh more boost the merrier, right now i dont see myself driving anything thats NA not even if its faster then a turbo car available in same class.
              h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
              New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by StrungOutPunk
                C'mon guy not need to be dicks about it.
                ...-Pat

I give you like 2 months and you will sound like me or worse...

Comment

i think it's strickley up to the owner of the car. like me my last CB i put a F22b1 vtec. now on my new CB i'm doing a F22/H23 frank just cause it's cost efective and whats avalible right now. plus it's better than stock. trust me i would love to have an H22 but i don't have the ends right now.
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Do both... Turbo h22 all the way!!!! Oh wait you said you were limited on cash... ummmmmm h22 is your friend whether you boost or not.
                    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                    registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                      I give you like 2 months and you will sound like me or worse...
                      lol, that is so true. Took me a lil longer tho, cuz i stayed up late searching for things all over the net.

but in a few months, you guys will thank the person that told you to search, unless you're just plain ungratefull. I sure did.

thanks again los(wikked)

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                      X