Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Looking For Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For Turbo

Where can i get a turbo setup for my f22a6?

And about how much will i have to spend ?

But if there isnt one, what do i need to create the custom turbo setup?

Originally posted by GHost
    Where can i get a turbo setup for my f22a6?

And about how much will i have to spend ?

But if there isnt one, what do i need to create the custom turbo setup?
    wow i can tell you didnt search. your in the right section, go to forced induction and youll find everything you need. if you want to buy a turbo try homemadeturbo.com
    Last edited by 91accord4door; 12-01-2005, 11:52 AM.

Comment

check wit acclipseH23. I believe he still sells turbo kits for the F22s between $1100 and $1300 (someone correct me if i'm wrong)
      Last edited by goldenchild722; 12-01-2005, 12:29 PM.
      Check out what used to be mine
      Click Here

Comment

I've got a DSM manifold, TDO5 turbo and Intercooler all in good condition came off an eclipse with 79,000 miles on it PM me if you're interested. I have pics

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

Originally posted by StrungOutPunk
          Ive got a full kit I bought from AccordR33 with everything you need except plumbing. PM Me if your intrested.

-Pat
          accordr33 sells good kits to.

Comment

I think he's selling his last one for 1100, im guessing he's retiring.

but hit up CBL, he has a big 16g for sale.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by goldenchild722
              check wit acclipseH23. I believe he still sells turbo kits for the F22s between $1100 and $1300 (someone correct me if i'm wrong)
              Yes, I even do custom non DSM turbo kits. I will post pics of it in my Member's Ride thread.

Comment

Working...
              X