Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

just had a crazy idea manifold wise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just had a crazy idea manifold wise

Okay for my h22 manifold i figure I dont need it anymore because the h22 is no more imma just go and boost the f. WEll being that I am stuck with the manifold and noone wants to buy it i figure why not chop off the header flange and weld up a f22 one on it . Does that sound like a great idea everyone?only thing is where to get the f22 flange So imma hold off on the h22 for now just for now until I find a competant builder.
    Last edited by h22sparkle; 12-08-2005, 09:48 AM.

^^^WTF...? What happened to the H.....
    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

1. Make one via plasma cutter and thick steel
      2. Buy cheap ebay header to steal flange
      3. Exploited Racing on H-T makes it, email them.

Option 3 is the cheapest, but it takes forever man. Option 2 is risky because ebay headers well, are just that, ebay headers. Option 1 can only be done by an advanced shop and I feel its best. However, it takes some time that way but its an excellent route to take.

What happenned to the H?

Comment

Wont you have to do more than just cut the H flange and weld the F on? Arent the bends different?
        92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by LX Rida
          Wont you have to do more than just cut the H flange and weld the F on? Arent the bends different?
          Its possible.

Comment

WHERE'S THE DAMN H..... I'm Freakin out Man!
            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
              Its possible.

I didnt say it wasnt possible. I meant theres more fabbing, cutting and welding than just cutting the flange and putting a different one one.
              92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

hey some1 was selling a f22a flange on here brand new..... look on da parts for sale man

oh yea what happened to da H?

Comment

No more H??
                  Check out what used to be mine
                  Click Here

Comment

Well im getting rid of the h is still parked up when i wanted to rebuild it being that noone is competent to build it and alot of shops are lazy and just want to put together anything these days and bullshit around. Imma jsut get rid of it. Yup so no more H I suppose im gettin rid of the head and keeping the mani the logstyle will be sold aswell. I wanna see what the f can do i was making to much power with the H not good for daily driving I want balance.

Comment

DoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOD!!!! You wanna LITERALLY do a head swap? What do you wanna do, go back to the F completely and turbo that, or what??? Cause I wanna go all-motor...I'd def. snag your H if it's not too beat up from the turbo...and if not the whole thing then just the tranny and the head...lemme know man!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

hey sparkle,

you can get a head flange from weirRacing on Homemadeturbo.com "for sale" section. or you can have him CNC mill you an adapter flange so that you can use your h22 manifold on your f22 head. i was stoned one day and thought to myself --if they can make adapters for t3's on DSM manifold and t3's on HF manifolds, maybe he can make me an adapter to fit a b-series turbo manifold onto my f22 head out of 1" stock. so i asked him and he said he could do it. if you are still looking for a flange, hit up weirRacing on homemadeturbo.com or you can try contacting BMC from the homemadeturbo.com "for sale" section as well.

Comment

thanks I will defintely look into that

Comment

Working...
                          X