Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Intercooler piping kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intercooler piping kits

Has anyone tried those universal kits off of ebay, and found it to work?? I was just wondering i know, that know ones custom setup would be exact, but J/w if anyone has used it and what kind of feedback or tips ppl can give me on choosing kits on those sorta things. All replies would be appreciated

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-5-Intercooler-...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-5-I...spagenameZWDVW
    Last edited by Accordballz; 01-02-2006, 06:58 PM.

would you mind adding a link.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

what you need i can help

Comment

i just wanted to know if one of those kits would be good to turbo if i would go with the JRC intercooler 6" and the 14b setup.

Comment

well if its the tunertoys kit, they sell off of www.tunertoys.com and at www.stealthmodeperformance.com they can be made to work, just have to cut and figure it out as you go, there kits are pretty cheap and good quality.
          ricers make baby jesus cry

Comment

i can duplicate my own piping for you to fit a f or h series hit me up

Comment

HOw much?? and what turbo/intercooler are you running?? Because if i am correct you are running the f22 right??

Comment

as of now im runnin the f22 what turbo and mani will you run? matter of fact hit me over aim:drayze2
                Last edited by h22sparkle; 01-03-2006, 03:57 PM.

Comment

hit me on aim:drayze2

Comment

i dont have aim, do you have msn or yahoo??

Comment

no i dont better yet just pm me

Comment

Working...
                      X