Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

I Know This Has Been Covered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Know This Has Been Covered

but i havent found anything that would help me. actually i did. but i have a question 2 go along wit it. is there ANY turbo manifold that would bolt directly 2 a f22a? or do i have 2 get one custom made or get one off of a dsm talon or eclipse and modify it?

sfp makes one but theyre real expensive...theyre great, but expensive

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

an H23 turbo manifold will bolt directly to the f22a. In order for a dsm manifold to bolt on, you need to redrill a few mounting wholes to get it to bolt on, nothing major.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

^^^Nice pics...

Comment

lol

-Jose

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            lol

-Jose
            sry for jackin the thread but wtf is up with those things wit guys holdin up signs talkin bout firefox or w/e^^....im seeing those things everywhere can somone explain it to me? hah

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

what r u talkin about "firefox" and all? lol. dats cool tho man. i got the info i needed tho. what is he talkin about ne way?

Comment

rofl......

go t danasoft.com

you can make your own. It just tells YOU your internet info, ur isp, ur isp address and the explorer ur using. and @ the end u can add what u want.lol

no one elsee can see ur info, so dont worry

-jose

Comment

oh ok. well bak 2 the topic at hand

should i swap a H22 tranny on the F22 so the tranny can take the added HP and TQ?

Comment

your tranny can still take the abuse, just get a new clutch and flywheel.

anyways, longer gears(f22 tranny) are better for boost than shorter gears(h22). At least thats what I hear.

-Jose

Comment

Dont believe everything you hear kid it depends on how much power your makin as opposed to as if its a street or track car remember that.

Comment

well i wont be goin 2 the track for a while so bout 98% street use. which tranny should i use. if anything more than i would be drivin on the highway. at high speeds sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                          well i wont be goin 2 the track for a while so bout 98% street use. which tranny should i use. if anything more than i would be drivin on the highway. at high speeds sometimes
                          stick with the f22 tranny then...it will work fine, and the longer gears will help you get better gas mileage for higher speeds

Comment

thatx yall./ so F@@ motor and tranny. cool

Comment

i got the dsm setup and an f22 tranny, works well.
                              You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

Working...
                              X