Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

for all your custom fab needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for all your custom fab needs

well im haveing my kit built by spoolin performance and now you can order stuff the the cb7s off there site like manifold downpipes and later charge pipes just to let you guys know. great stuff and great priceing heres the website www.spoolinperformance.com and as i get my stuff i will provide pics
    www.2camcrew.com

u have to buy the mani in order to get the down pipe

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
      u have to buy the mani in order to get the down pipe
      well i guess if you sent him your manifold or told him what you have it could be done but without the manifold there is no way for him to know where your turbo is located what manifold and turbo are you running if its dsm it can be done because i have a extra dsm set up that he can use
      www.2camcrew.com

Comment

this is the main reason why i stopped makin kits people want to complain .

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          And really who has patience for that...

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            hah i was basicaly kidding i dont really care...i even understood y...but yea i have a dsm set up....should i like email the site or sumtin to get a price quote for the fab work?

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Not unless you like gettin charged out the ass for something simple that you can simply do yourself it depends on what your future power goals and how much you have in your wallet ive been there and done that.

Comment

hah i was basicaly kidding i dont really care...i even understood y...but yea i have a dsm set up....should i like email the site or sumtin to get a price quote for the fab work?
                either email him or let me know and ill talk to him
                www.2camcrew.com

Comment

yea im runin a tight budget tho

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Tight budget hmmmm then yeah its not for you i can help you or acclipse can or some other members on the board can help you with a dsm setup lookin for real number and wanting to spend a decent amount without goin overboard come to me.

Comment

im just doin a small build right now i allready stated collecting the parts...its just the down pipe ima have a problem with u have to do some costom work with that correct?

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

im just doin a small build right now i allready stated collecting the parts...its just the down pipe ima have a problem with u have to do some costom work with that correct?
                        ya so let me know if you want a quote also i think the gsx downpipe works with modification
                        www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Pictures of Megan GSX DP.

Comment

yea i saw that a while ago..thanx for the link i dont have to go dig it up now . and no i guess i dont need a price quote
                            Last edited by Mike; 01-08-2006, 09:18 PM.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Working...
                            X