Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

DSM injector + Honda ECU = bad thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSM injector + Honda ECU = bad thing?

I know DSM injectors have been used many times in turbo setup but look a this

http://hondata.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=432

DSM 450cc injectors will not work with the Honda ECU - the electrical characteristics of the injector are not suited to the ECU, resistor box or no resistor box.
    If you use DSM 450cc injectors you will find the engine difficult to start, and the engine running lean at part thottle, plus tuning is very difficult.
    does anybody had a problem with DSM injectors?
    My Ride

Jas Airbrush, Custom Paint.

Contradicts a majority of the site's turbo guys including myself, at one time.

Comment

that was like 2 years ago too. Don't worry about that, shove enough money up hondata's ass and they'll tell u we're really standing on the sky not the ground
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

and s2000 are slow
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
          and s2000 are slow
          S200?

Comment

I guess thats why almost every single honda owner on hmt has a set of dsm 450's there probually just trying to make more money
            ricers make baby jesus cry

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
              S200?
              i was doing an oxymoron. honda s2000, not hondata s200
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i run dsm 450s and they seem to be working fine. my car stars fine, runs fine, and beats other fine cars honestly at 50$ dsm injectors cant be beat.
                h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

nuff said!

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

word ^
                    ricers make baby jesus cry