Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Back to the 1/4 mile!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the 1/4 mile!

If you don't know my setup, check the post "My 1/4 mile time".

R/T 0.435
    60ft 2.118
    330ft 6.022
    1/8th 9.232
    MPH 76.80
    1000ft 12.035
    1/4 14.396
    MPH 95.89
    Weight: 2,940lbs w/me.

Difference between the runs: Walbro GSS341 255HP(BIG difference), street tune w/FJO wideband, 9psi, 20psi in the Hankooks, 2-step@4,000rpm.

Car pulled hard out of the hole. Don't know where it came from. Only run of the night. T25 is still hangin' in there. Can't wait for the EVO upgrade!

not bad who tunes your ride and what do you use for tuning?

Comment

if yours can do that i know my shit is twice as nice

Comment

14.3 on a t25 is very respectable, especially the 2.1 60'. PROPS !
        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by prodigymb
          especially the 2.1 60'. PROPS !
          agreed...he even beat me!

post this in the racing section's 1/4th mile sticky gixxerboy...follow format too!
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Thats awsome for a turbo Cb7!

Thanks MRX for making the same thread that i just made the night before. j/p idk man
            *Im not mad but i cant delete it.....oh well

Comment

i'll delete it
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I have a know a guy that has a h22 75 shot that is running 8.02@ 87.56mph 1/8 his name is jamie patterson he might have a name on here not for sure
                GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

lol man I didnt mean to say it like that lol
                  GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

That gives me some hope for the t25 im about to put on.... then again i'm auto so thats gonna negate it a lot...

Comment

Back to the 1/4 mile!

My car was tuned by Jason Herrera (aka Stoopid, aka StoopidFast). He does ALOT of tuning in the Houston, TX area and works out of the same shop as I do. Look him up on www.honda-tech.com or www.houston-imports.com. His screen name is Stoopid on both sights. He's a bad ass tuner in my opinion (Hondata, Neptune, MoTec, SpeedPro, AEM, K-Pro, etc). I'm using Neptune management.

Comment

damn that pretty good 1/4 time mang ...... upgrade to big 16g and youll be happy ..... oh yea how much did you pay for tunning

Comment

Working...
                        X